Chapter 19: Secret room

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 19: Secret room

Taehyung was cleaning Jungkook's office in their room. He humming a melody while dancing with the broom. He loves books, he notices that there's one bookshelf in Jungkook's office. He put the broom on the floor and checks the book. He touched the book in 4th place but he can't get it, he pulled it but he heard odd noises.

The bookshelf moves aside itself, Taehyung's eyes widened, he found another secret toom. He slowly walks inside, but he noticed the room was different the light was red, he saw different kinds of stuff and like dick stuff, a weird outfit on the mannequin, and some were looked like toys.

He saw another bookshelf, he was about to touch it but he flinched when he felt a pair of arms around his waist, chin on his left shoulder, and warm breath on his ear.

"What are you doing here, baby?" Jungkook inquired with his husky and seductive voice.

Taehyung wet his dry throat and he was shaking nervously. Jungkook didn't want Taehyung to see what's in another secret room because it's full of guns and his mafia items.

"Can't speak? Want me to pull out your tongue?" Jungkook asked, menacing.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't ugh mean to came here, I-I was a-actually cleaning your office and-ngh~ I-I was about to grab some mhm- book and i-it was suddenly open~ahh" Taehyung uttered between his moans.

Jungkook's hands were roaming inside of his shirt while peppering wet kisses on his neck and shoulder blade. He almost fell on his knees but Jungkook was holding him tightly, his back pressing on Jungkook's chest.

"Really? Or do you want  to try those?" Jungkook asked, pointing to the weird outfit of the mannequin.

"Wuh-what? Tuh-that looks like for girls, why would I wear that? That outfits look weird, too revealing." Taehyung replied, biting his bottom lips.

"Are you going to wear those or you want to be naked around?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.

"Wuh-what?!" Taehyung asked, turning around.

He has his innocent wide doe eyes which made Jungkook grinned devilishly.

"Do you want me to strip you or what?" Jungkook inquired dangerously.

"J-Jungkook, you know, the option existed." Taehyung said, gulping.

"Now, Taehyung." Jungkook said, glaring at him.

Taehyung swallowed his pride, he turns around and anxiously walking to the mannequin. He definitely doesn't like the outfit, he doesn't want to wear it.

"Kookie please." Taehyung pleads, turning around with his puppy doe eyes.

"Go and change." Jungkook said sitting down on the black like a royal chair.

Taehyung chewed his bottom lips, sighing, he looked at the worst outfit and took it out of the mannequin. He nervously held it.

"I-I go to the bath--" Taehyung was interrupted by Jungkook.

"Here, strip in front of me." Jungkook said his legs were opened and leaning his back on the backseat.

"But Jungkook." Taehyung uttered.

Jungkook simply glared at him, Taehyung gulps, he slowly removes his shirt in front of Jungkook. He was biting his bottom lips and trying to cover himself. He pulled down his pants and embarrassingly looked at Jungkook who was eyeing him.

"Wear it now." Jungkook grumbled.

Taehyung was cringing internally when he looked at red see-through lingerie. Only his chest and private part can hide with the lingerie. He wore it, it's long below his ass and no straps. His longs smooth legs were flexing and his fucking collarbone welcoming Jungkook to leave a mark on it.

"Fuck." Jungkook uttered.

He heard Jungkook clearly which made him flustered.

"Cuh-can I change now?" Taehyung asked, blushing.

"Come here." Jungkook said, patting his thighs.

"Huh?" Taehyung asked confused

"Come." Jungkook said.

Taehyung walked to him, he stands in front of him but Jungkook pulled his wrist makes him sits on Jungkook's lap. Taehyung was looking at Jungkook with a surprised and shocked reaction. Jungkook touched Taehyung's cheeks who whimpered

"Wuh-why?" Taehyung inquired, stuttering.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Jungkook said, his eyes were showing lust.

"Jungkook." Taehyung uttered lowly.

"Fuck, I want to eat you." Jungkook said.

"H-hey, I'm not a food, you bunny monster!" Taehyung said, pouting.

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's cuteness and innocence. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's jaw and pecked his lips.

"You know what, let's just eat, I'm hungry, I might eat you." Jungkook said, giggling.

"But, I want to change." Taehyung pouted.

"Why? You're sexy with that outfit." Jungkook said and pinched Taehyung's ass.

Taehyung yelled and punched Jungkook's chest.

"Tuh-that's mean, you shouldn't do that." Taehyung said shyly.

"But I can't help it, your ass was soft and fat." Jungkook snickered and pinched Taehyung's ass cheeks.

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung yelled whining.

"Just kidding babe." Jungkook said, brushing their nose.

Taehyung just nuzzled on Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook pecked Taehyung's head.

"Do you felt uncomfortable?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah, too revealing." Taehyung replied and looked at Jungkook.

"Go, and change." Jungkook said.

Taehyung stands up and he took his clothes while bending down.

"Just be faster, babe." Jungkook said and spanked Taehyung's ass.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung uttered and glared at Jungkook who leaving the room.

"Sorry, I can't resist, next time don't bend down, I might bend you down on the floor." Jungkook said and winked at him.

"Meanie bunny!" Taehyung yelled and huffs.

He heard Jungkook chuckled, Jungkook has left and gone downstairs. Taehyung mumbled under his breath and wore his clothes. He went downstairs and followed Jungkook in the dining room.

"Look, I already prepared for us." Jungkook said, smiling softly while sitting on the chair.

Taehyung smiled, he was about to sit on the other chair but Jungkook pulled him on his lap.

"Perfect." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung just bites his bottom lips and a blush crept on his cheeks.

About the room? Jungkook made it, ahm, for punishing bad baby boy. Or, to fulfill his needs because Taehyung wasn't ready yet. However, he was waiting for the right time, he doesn't want to force Taehyung. Not now, soon.