Chapter 17: Jealousy and Annoyance

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 17: Jealousy and Annoyance

A new day come

Taehyung has woke up because he felt soft kisses on his face. He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook already prepared for his work.

"I'll go to my work, I can't eat breakfast with you. I'm sorry about that, just call me if you need something, hmm?" Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"M'kay." Taehyung retorted sleepily.

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"Take a rest, don't stress yourself. I'm leaving, bye!" Jungkook said pecking Taehyung's lips and covered him with a duvet.

------------------

Jungkook was on his work while Taehyung dwelled in a house.

Taehyung was glad that sometimes Jungkook didn't control him.

Now, he was cooking for Jungkook's breakfast because Jungkook was really late when he went to his office. That's why Jungkook left without eating. Taehyung was a too kind and soft-hearted person. He can't help but feel sad if Jungkook didn't eat anything.

"I'll make sure kookie will like my cook for him." Taehyung giggled.

He doesn't know that Jungkook loves his food, it might not be obvious but Jungkook eats his cooked rather than others.

Jungkook pleased face whirls into a frowned one when he saw the one that he loathes a lot.

"Good Morning, Mr. Jeon, I'm here again." Bogum said with a sinister smile.

Jungkook internally rolled his eyes and walks inside his office.
He was now sitting on a swivel chair while Bogum in front of him.

Jungkook knows that Bogum likes Taehyung and he can feel it.

"Mr. Park, what are you doing here in my company?" Jungkook asked, sitting comfortably on his chair.

"Well, since I'm your business partner, I already made a design that I'm sure you'll like." Bogum said and sneered.

Jungkook 's company was about the various compositions on a house or mansion. Jungkook was excavating for a 'PERFECT' layout since he has got to do it overseas. He got assigned for the tremendous occurrences, that's why he was enthusiastic to find the best design.

"So confident huh? How you so sure?" Jungkook asked, grinning.

"I am known as a good designer here in Korea. I got an award in different events." Bogum said proudly

"I mean, how you so sure that I'll want you to be my partner in my project?" Jungkook inquired and snickered.

Bogum shows a fraudulent smile but his hands were balled in a fist.

"Well, I heard that you need to find a design and you only have 1 month for that. Mr. Jeon, If you agreed with me, I won't neglect you and I'm sure, I can finish all you want." Bogum said.

"Then, I'll think about it," Jungkook retorted.

"I don't want to wait so long Mr. Jeon." Bogum said with his stern voice.

"Your attitude is not allowed here Mr. Park, I'd accepted the proposal of yours to be my business partner but that doesn't mean I need your concern about my project." Jungkook said.

Bogum sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay fine, I'll wait for your acceptance." Bogum said and extend his hand.

Jungkook smiles counterfeit at him, he accepts the shaking hands but removes them in just a second. He also sprayed am alcohol on his hands.

A door opens revealing Taehyung who was now really beautiful. Jungkook smiled but he noticed that Taehyung was looking at Bogum straight to his eyes.

"It's been a while, Kim- I mean Jeon Taehyung" Bogum said and smirked.

Taehyung didn't respond to him he just smiled at him. Jungkook poked his inner cheek in annoyance and rolled his eyes.

"Taehyung, come here." Jungkook said with a venomous voice and kinda annoyed and jealous.

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts, he walked past Bogum and went to Jungkook.

"Kookie, I brought food for you" Taehyung said and smiled.

Jungkook smiled at him and kissed his lips in front of Bogum. Taehyung was surprised when Jungkook skimmed his tongue inside of Taehyung's mouth, wandering around Taehyung's wet cavern.

"I'll eat that later, Mr. Park you can leave if you don't want to watch live sex here." Jungkook said, grinning devilishly and possessively holding Taehyung's waist.

"Hope to see you again." Bogum said and leave.

Taehyung gulps when he saw Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Why are you looking at him like that, huh?" Jungkook asked intimidated.

"I-I'm not, just checking him out." Taehyung gulps.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's chin and gazed at him.

"You can check me in a whole time, don't look at others like that again, look at me, only at me, understood?" Jungkook inquired sternly.

"Suh-sorry, Jungkookie." Taehyung gulps harshly.

Jungkook sighed and removes his hands from Taehyung's chin.

"Good, now sit there and don't do anything." Jungkook said and he sits back on his chair

Taehyung just obeyed what Jungkook told him and quietly sits down on the couch.