Chapter 37: Mission

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Chapter 37: Mission

The next day, Jimin finally track down the area where Bogum was. They were preparing for their attacks with the help of the police, unfortunately, they have to surrender their freedom after saving Taehyung.

They planned everything that will be happened after, Hoseok will be the one who stays with Taehyung if they save him. They heard a doorbell rang, they looked at the police who nodded their head while sitting on the couch. Jungkook went out of his house and opened the gate, he saw a mailman holding a letter.

"Is this Jeon Jungkook's address?" The mailman asked.

"Yes, that's me." Jungkook replied.

"Here's the letter for you." The mailman said and give the letter.

Jungkook mouthed 'thank you' and he got inside his house. He opened the letter and his world suddenly stopped.

"What's that, Jungkook?" Jin inquired.

"Taehyung and Bogum wedding certificate with their picture." Jungkook retorted lowly.

"What?!" Jin enquired and took them away from Jungkook.

They all looked at it and they can't believe what they see.

"Taehyung was naked, he touched him, Jungkook!" Jin cried as he noticed Taehyung's neck.

Tawhyung's neck has full of marks and his hands were tied on the bed.

"This is unbelievable, I'm sure Bogum forced Taehyung!" Jimin shouted.

"We have to save Taehyung right now." Jungkook ordered.

"We'll help you but you have to granted what you promise to us." Police Han said and stood up on the couch.

"We have one word, we'll do what we said." Jungkook responded calmly but deep inside he wants to kill now.

He wants to torture Bogum yet he can't. He has to stay calm or else he can kill everyone around him.

"Okay, follow me." Police Han said.

They all left the house, Jungkook, and his hyungs together in the van. They arrived at the street where Bogum was.

"Were here." Hoseok exclaimed.

Jungkook didn't hesitate to left the van run to the house.

"Jungkook, wait!" Jimin yelled.

But Jungkook was raging right now, he wasn't in his right mind to listen to them. Jungkook aimed the A4A1 and shoots the guards outside of the house. Jimin and Jin hide behind the tree.

"Sir, we've been attacked!" Bogum's men yelled as he barged inside of Bogum's room.

He saw Bogum who still using Taehyung's body even though the boy was already unconscious.

"What the fuck!" Bogum uttered, buckling his pants, and took his gun.

"Sir, what are we going to do with this boy?" Bogum's men inquired walking to the naked Taehyung.

"Leave him, we have to escape!" Bogum exclaimed.

They flinched when a bomb explodes inside the house.

"Follow me, sir!" Bogum's men said and they left the room.

But when they left the room, they've has been trapped. They were upstairs with police and Jungkook downstairs pointing a gun at them.

"Park Bogum, you're under arrest for kidnapping Kim Taehyung and for sexual assault, surrender to us properly!" Police Han said pointing his pistol.

"Me? Don't you know that you taking the side of the Mafia? You should've arrested him instead of me." Bogum laughed.

Jin gritting his teeth, he was ready to shoot him but Namjoon stopped him.

"Mr. Park put your guns down!" Police Han exclaimed.

"I only put it down--" Bogum sentence cut off when Yoongi shot his gun on his right hand, Jimin shot his left leg with Jin on the right leg and Namjoon shot his men beside him.

Bogum was about to stand up but a punched flee on his face. Jungkook hovered on top of him and punched him.

"Where's Taehyung?!" Jungkook asked, gripping on Bogum's collar.

Bogum laughed and wiped out the blood on his lips.

"You mean, my husband?" Bogum chuckled.

"Just fucking answer me!" Jungkook yelled and punched Bogum's face.

"Jeon Jungkook stop I--" Police Han was about to interrupt them but Jungkook's hyungs turns around and pointed their guns at him and his colleagues.

"Just let him beat him." Jimin said who pointing the gun at the other police on the left side of Police Han.

"This is not part of the plan." Police Han told them.

"We know, at least let him get his husband's justice! You don't have to worry, we'll surrender!" Jin exclaimed with tears falling in his eyes.

Police Han sighed and signaled to his colleagues to put their guns down.

"Taehyung? I gave him the pleasure he wants, he's in cloud nine right now." Bogum chuckled.

Jungkook punched his face back to back.

"Don't worry, I'll send you to hell!" Jungkook gritted his teeth and tugged Bogum's hair, bumping it on the floor.

Jungkook punched Bogum once again, he pulled out the dagger on his shoes and stabbed Bogum's private area. Bogum yelled in pain.

"Die, asshole!" Jungkook exclaimed standing up and search where Taehyung was.

He got inside where Bogum comes out. His world stopped when he saw Taehyung was unconscious. Tears fell in his eyes and sobbed.

"I'm sorry, I'm late" Jungkook sobbed.

He hugged Taehyung's body and pecked his forehead. Jin and Jimin arrived, Jin checked Taehyung's pulse.

"H-he still alive, let's bring him to the hospital." Jin said.

Jungkook removed his coat and wore it to Taehyung. He carried Taehyung out of the house and the ambulance came.

"Mr. Jeon, we can take care of him, now you have to come with us." Police Han said.

"No, he needs me!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"The doctor will take care of him and your friend was with him." Police Han said.

"It's okay, Jungkook, Hoseok will tell everything to Taehyung, our mission to save Taehyung was done." Jin said and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook cried the nurse set the stretcher, Jungkook settle Taehyung on the stretcher.

"I'm sorry, I love you." Jungkook muttered and pecked Taehyung's lips.

The nurse put Taehyung inside the ambulance, Police Han handcuffed Jungkook's hands who was still looking at the ambulance, his colleagues handcuffing Jungkook's hands. Jungkook watched the ambulance left the area. They were now inside the police car.