Chapter 42: Love

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 42: Love

1 year passed, no sign of Taehyung and Jeongsan visiting Jungkook. Hoseok told that Taehyung got accepted in America for his work as a secretary. Yet, Jungkook was overthinking. Like, what if Taehyung wasn't okay? What if something happened? Or what if Taehyung found someone. He knew his situation was burdened for Taehyung.

Jungkook was sitting on the bench, waiting for his visitor to come. The door opened and it showed Taehyung.

"Hey, Jungkook, how are you?" Taehyung inquired as he sat down on the bench.

Jungkook was simply looking at him.

"By the way, I'm sorry I didn't visit you, I'm busy and Jeongsan--"

"Do you found someone?" Jungkook inquired, interrupting Taehyung.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Taehyung asked confused.

"It's okay if you give up waiting for me, after all, it's my fault. I didn't fulfill the love you need." Jungkook replied with a sad smile.

"Jungkook ah, what are you talking about? Of course, I'm still waiting for you. I never get tired of waiting." Taehyung said.

"I'm just burdened and I knew it, I making your life difficult, it's because of me and I'm sorry." Jungkook retorted.

Taehyung sat down beside Jungkook and held his hand.

"Why are you talking like that? You'll never be burdened to me, I love you and I'm happy what is my life. And stop being negative, I won't leave you, never. Look, one year more, we can live together and I'm excited about that." Taehyung said trying to cheer up Jungkook.

"But--"

"Shush, if you talk again like that, I'll kill you, understood? Don't ever question my love for you because you are the person I love the most." Taehyung said genuinely.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook sighed looking down.

Taehyung straddled on Jungkook's lap and kissed him. Jungkook's hands were around Taehyung's waist and kissed him with full of love. It's Taehyung who leading the move, his fingers clasping Jungkook's hair, pulling him closer in a bruising kiss. Tongues invading their wet cavern and faint moans filled the private visit room. Taehyung pulled away with a string of saliva binding their lips.

"Jungkook, you won't mind if we give a baby sibling for Jeongsan, right?" Taehyung inquired snickering.

"What?!" Jungkook gasped.

"I mean..." Taehyung uttered while playing with the buttons of Jungkook's prisoner uniform.

"Jeongsan is already 6 years old, why don't we give her sibling so she can have someone to play with her, it's not a bad idea, right?" Taehyung explained and looked at Jungkook with seductive eyes.

"Is that really the reason or you're just needy?" Jungkook teased.

"Come on, it's been years since we touched each other, I badly need you. And besides, were alone." Taehyung grinned pulling down Jungkook's shirt off his shoulder.

"You're unbelievable, just a reminder, were in jail not in our house." Jungkook retorted.

"It's okay, what's the use of this table if I wouldn't bend for you and fuck me? And I know you can ruin that CCTV or if you won't let them watch live porn." Taehyung snickered, peppering soft kisses on Jungkook's jaw.