Chapter 27: Misunderstanding

Edited

Ignore the mistakes

Just wanna say sorry, y'all will hate me for sure. And sorry for next next chapter
--------------------------

Chapter 27: Misunderstanding

Taehyung and Jungkook seem to be distant from each other. They were thinking if they were in love or not.

Taehyung stayed in his room while Jungkook kept going to the club to release some pain. Jungkook was currently in the club, drinking some alcohol. He chugged down the vodka and sighed.

"What's the problem, Mr. Jeon?" Leah inquired, sitting beside Jungkook.

"Not your business." Jungkook replied.

"It seems you have a big problem, Mr. Jeon, I can help you." Leah said, tracing her finger on Jungkook's jaw.

Jungkook looked at her, his eyes were cold and stern.

"I don't need your help." Jungkook retorted and chugged down the vodka.

"Come on, Mr. Jeon, I'm pretty sure I can help you. It's not bad if I help you, right?" Leah snickered, her hand roaming in Jungkook's chest.

She was leaning on Jungkook's side, lips ghosting on Jungkook's ear. Jungkook was not in his right mind. Alcohol controlling his mind.

"Don't worry Mr. Jeon, he won't know about it. I can take care of it." Leah said seductively, nibbling Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook looking at her eyes, however, he can see Taehyung smiling in front of him.

"Taehyung." Jungkook uttered.

"Yeah, It's me, your Taehyung." Leah snickered.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook uttered with a hint of sadness in his tone.

Leah pulled his collar and kissed him. Jungkook didn't hesitate to kiss her back.

"Not here, we can continue it upstairs." Leah said, standing up and dragged the drunk Jungkook along with her.

She opened the room and pushed Jungkook inside. She jumped on him while kissing him. Jungkook was holding her thighs, aggressively kissing her. He throws her on the bed and hovers on top of her.

(I don't want to continue it, I wanna puke, it's cringy, yuck!)

Taehyung was ready, he was ready to tell Jungkook about his feelings. He was standing in front of the door, holding his phone to his chest while biting his bottom lips. He was waiting for Jungkook to come back.

It's already 2 AM and yet, Jungkook still didn't go home. Taehyung was worried and nervous about Jungkook's situation. He texted Jungkook and called him but Jungkook didn't even bother to answer him.

Many hours had passed, no Jungkook came in the house. Taehyung looked at the time on his phone and it's already 5 AM, he received a message from Jungkook, he immediately looked at it. His heart shattered into pieces, tears suddenly fell in his eyes. It was the video of Jungkook thrusting to the girl underneath him.

-----

Jungkook woke up when he felt something roaming on his chest. He opened his eyes, groaning in pain.

"Good Morning, Mr. Jeon." Leah smirked, tracing Jungkook's chest with her fingers.

"Fuck" Jungkook muttered and threw her away.

He sat down on the bed and roamed his eyes. He knew something happened, he curses under his breath and took his clothes that scattered on the floor.

"Thank you for nice fuck, Mr. Jeon." Leah said, sitting on the bed, her body was covered with a duvet.

"Fuck you." Jungkook muttered.

He took his phone off the bed and he runs away from the club. He gets inside his car and looked at his phone. He got notif by flooded messages by Taehyung.

Taehyung

Jungkook where are you?

I want to tell you something

Are you okay?

Are you going home?

Please, come back here

I'm ready to tell to you.

I miss you

What's wrong, Jungkook?

Why you aren't texting me?

Am I late?

Jungkook

*Sent a video*

Taehyung

I see you are happy

I just want to say

I love you even though you
have someone.

Jungkook cried, he bumped his head on the steering wheel and screamed out in pain. He tugged his hair and cried loudly. He was mad at himself,  he was frustrated.

"I'm sorry, please, I hope you forgive me." Jungkook mumbled and started the car.

His sight was blurry yet he managed to drive.

-----

Once he arrived, he immediately went out of his car, he runs inside his house, but when he opened the door, he saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch, Taehyung waits for him but he was too late.

Tears falling in his eyes as he walked near the couch, he knelt in front of Taehyung, hands shaking nervously touched Taehyung's face.

"I'm sorry, you didn't deserve someone like me, I'm sorry, Taehyung." Jungkook said, caressing Taehyung's hair while crying.

Jungkook hugged his knees and cried out of the pain. Taehyung heard the noise, he opened his eyes and saw Jungkook was crying.

"Jungkook." Taehyung called out as he sat down on the couch.

Jungkook looked at him, he was on his knees and held both of Taehyung's hands.

"Taehyung, I-I'm sorry, I can explain about it, Taehyung." Jungkook cried begging.

"You don't have to, Jungkook, I'm not someone special for you." Taehyung said with a hint of a crack in his tone.

"Y-you're my husband, I-I cheated on you." Jungkook told him.

"The marriage between us was just forced Jungkook, I'm not your husband, you shouldn't be sorry about it because I don't have the reason to get jealous and be mad at you. I know, I'm just someone you can control like a puppet." Taehyung said and his eyes tell sadness.

"Nuh-no, Taehyung, I'm--" Jungkook sentence was interrupted when Taehyung spoke.

"It's fine, I agreed on your uncle's plan, I willing to marry someone and he said, the divorced paper was ready, he will send it to us later." Taehyung said and stands up.

"Wuh-what?" Jungkook inquired in disbelief.

"If that's makes me happy, why not, Jungkook? After all, the contract between us already ended. I will just wait for your uncle for the divorce paper and I will leave as soon as possible." Taehyung said and he walked away.

"Buh-but Taehyung, I-I love you too." Jungkook mumbled under his breath.

But he saw Taehyung walked away, he just cried and he regrets everything.