Chapter 34: Seduce

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 34: Seduce

Taehyung sighed, Jungkook was busy because he had to get back what he lost to his company. Yet, Taehyung was confused, where is Eun Joo? He didn't saw him these past few days.

He sighed loudly, trying to get Jungkook's attention. Jungkook was in his home office, too lazy to attend his work in his company. Taehyung pouted when Jungkook didn't even look at him. He whines and crossed his arms, peeking a glance at Jungkook.

"Come here, baby." Jungkook said as he patted his lap.

Taehyung giggled softly when he finally caught Jungkook's attention. He stood up from the couch and walked near Jungkook. He sat down on his husband's lap, snuggling on his chest.

"Why are you whining?" Jungkook inquired, caressing Taehyung's back.

"You're not talking to me, your eyes were focused on that stupid paper." Taehyung mumbled, playing with Jungkook's button.

Jungkook chuckled, he cupped Taehyung's cheeks and peppered soft kisses on Taehyung's face.

"Sorry love, I'm busy with this work, I had to finish them." Jungkook said, smiling softly.

"At least, give a time for me." Taehyung pouted.

"Okay, let me finish my work and I'll give you a lot of kisses." Jungkook retorted.

"Promise?" Taehyung enquired with his pinky finger.

Jungkook let out a soft giggle, he connected their pinky finger and smiler.

"Promise." Jungkook responded.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips and he stands up.

"All right, I'll cook food for you." Taehyung grinned.

"Sure, thank you." Jungkook snickered.

Taehyung left Jungkook's office, Jungkook smiled and went back to his work. Taehyung went downstairs, he saw his hyungs were in the living room, loudly eating their food.

"Hyungie." Taehyung beamed and hugged Jin from behind who was standing in his seat.

"You seem excited, why?" Jin inquired.

"Ahm, Can I talk to you in private?" Taehyung asked in a hushed tone, biting his bottom lip.

His hyungs looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"Okay." Jin replied taking his water with him.

Taehyung squealed, he dragged Jin along with him, they went outside of the house. Taehyung closed the door and sighed.

"So, tell me what is it?" Jin asked, crossing his arms.

"Ahm, It's embarrassing but I'm sure you're the only one who can help me." Taehyung said shyly.

Jin knitted his brows and intensely looked at Taehyung.

"If you didn't tell it me what do you need, I'll leave." Jin sighed.

"Ahm, hyung, you can laugh at me after what I said, it's fine for me." Taehyung sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

Jin hums and opened the lid of his water.

"Can you uhh help me to se...seduce Jungkook?" Taehyung asked with a flustered face.

Jin spat the water on Taehyung's face.

"Help you what?!" Jin asked surprised.

"Yahh, you shouldn't spat on my face!" Taehyung pouted wiping his face with his paws.

"I'm sorry, but mind repeating what you said, I can't hear it clearly." Jin replied.

"Hyung, I want you to help me seducing Jungkook." Taehyung repeated and cupped his red cheeks.

"And why would I help you?" Jin enquired.

"Because I want to help Jungkookie to reduce his stress and of course, to get his attention." Taehyung replied and smiled innocently.

"When you become a seducer, huh?!" Jin enquired.

Taehyung whines, he walked closer to Jin and clung to his arm.

"Come on, just help me, I know you can't resist me." Taehyung said showing his puppy eyes.

"How are you so sure about that?" Jin asked, rolling his eyes.

"Because you love me and you're the best worldwide handsome hyung." Taehyung said genuinely.

"Fine, I'll help you." Jin sighed in defeat.

Taehyung hugged Jin while squealing.

-----

Taehyung humming a melody while walking upstairs, he was holding a tray. He was excited to surprised Jungkook yet nervous about what will be Jungkook's reaction. He knocked on Jungkook's office waiting for his husband's response.

"Come in." He heard Jungkook's voice.

Taehyung opened the door with a smile plastered on his face.

"Here's your food." Taehyung said as he put down the tray on top of Jungkook's table.

"Thank you, are you going to stay here, to eat with me?" Jungkook enquired.

"No, but after your work, go to our room, I have a surprise." Taehyung winked cutely at Jungkook.

"And what is it?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Secret." Taehyung winked, he pecked Jungkook's lips and went out of the office leaving dumbfounded Jungkook.

"So cute." Jungkook muttered.

-----

Jungkook was done, he turns off the laptop and went downstairs. He wants to drink before he went to their room.

"Hi hyung." Jungkook greeted and waved his hand.

He walked to the refrigerator and took the water. He flinched when he felt someone splashing water at him. He turns around and saw Jin.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?" Jungkook inquired curiously and looked at his wet clothes.

"It helps you to lessen your sin, I'm sure you're having a sin later." Jin retorted chuckling.

"What are you talking about, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Secret." Jin replied and walked away as nothing happened.

Jungkook simply rolled his eyes, finished his water, and went upstairs. He opened the door of their room, his eyes widened when he saw Taehyung wearing the lingerie even though he was back facing Jungkook.

"Taehyung." Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung turns around, he smirked seductively and stood up from the bed. He walked closer to Jungkook and snaked his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"I need you, daddy, to control me as a puppet, I can be your puppet for tonight, I want you to be my master, daddy, will you?" Taehyung inquired seductively as his lips ghosting on Jungkook's adam's apple.

"Tae~" Jungkook uttered dangerously when Taehyung sucked his throat.

Taehyung pulled away and looked at Jungkook with cute yet seducing eyes.

"Do you agree, daddy?" Taehyung asked and pecked the side of Jungkook's lips.

"Fuck shit." Jungkook mumbled and throw Taehyung on the bed.

Taehyung let out a yelped and bounced on the bed. Jungkook hovered on top of him and smirked.

"Be a good puppet to daddy or else, I'll stop, now on fours." Jungkook demanded with a venomous voice while unbuttoning his buttons.

Taehyung licked his lips, turning around, and followed Jungkook.

And the rest is in your imagination.