Chapter 11

Mason got up quickly, making his way too his mate, "I told you to stay in the room and rest." He growled lowly at his stubborn mate.

Raven looked at him unabashedly, "And when have I ever obeyed orders from you...?"

Leo snorted, earning a glare from Mason.

Waving her hand in dismissal, Raven stared at the woman before her, "I do know you...don't I?" She asked, unsure if she was dreaming or if this was reality.

Angel stared at the obviously confused woman, who she had saved that day, "Yes...you do. I am the one who left you near Lunar Pack."

"So it is not a dream?" Raven asked, blinking her eyes.

Angel frowned, "I can assure you, that it was me." Now it was her turn to be confused.

Seeing the paleness on his mate's face, Mason guided her to the couch, helping her to sit down. Glancing back at Gabe and Angel, he took a deep breath, "I'm sorry, my mate suffers from memory loss. So she only sees images, but can't process the information properly, making her ill." He explained.

"I'm sorry..." Gabe responded, seeing the protective way Mason hovered around his mate.

Mason waved his apology off, "We are taking it day by day. The Doc says not to force it, especially if it is too traumatic to remember."

Angel wanted to cry out in shame, the woman had clearly suffered so much, to the extent of losing her memory and all of this at the hands of her brother.

Getting out her mate's embrace, Angel rushed towards the woman, going on her knees before her, "I'm am so sorry..." She cried out, pleading for understanding.

Raven smiled tremulously at the woman by her feet, "Why should you be sorry. In my visions all I remember is seeing you scream at me to run and as far as possible." Grabbing the woman's hands into her own, "As far as I am concerned, you saved me."

Angel shook her head, "I didn't realize how bad it was..."

"It's all in the past." Raven spoke, "Besides...I have my mate to protect me." Gazing at her mate lovingly, smiling as he returned her gaze.

"I don't think we have been formerly introduced." Gabe spoke behind them, trying to change the subject, "My name is Gabe, I am sure you have heard of me and the woman by your feet, is my mate, Angel."

"Oh, how rude of me." Raven blushed, much to the amusement of everyone, especially those who were around, when she refused to stay in Mason's quarters. "I am Raven..."

Gabe stiffened and then swore under his breath, could what he just have heard be real and if so...he might just have found Beta Garrett's missing daughter...