Chapter 18

Extreme Mature Content

It was a revelation for them all, the moment that Megan was confronted, the shy young woman they all once knew, transformed into a maniac before their eyes.

She spewed curses at them, shouting and venting her frustrations and jealousy for Keira and her family.

She remained steadfast silent in the whereabouts of Ryker or any of the other members involved.

"What are we going to do?" Gabe asked, the moment Leo stepped out of the interrogation room.

Leo shook his head, still in shock at what had transpired, "We can only hope, that once word gets out, that we have Megan in custody, that Ryker will make a mistake and try to save her."

"Do you think he will even try." Mason asked, "From what we know of him, he only cares about himself."

"If nothing happens, then she will be sentenced to death." Leo spoke, "Though I think Eli will want to be part of her punishment, she is a risk to Keira and everyone associated with us."

Gabe and Mason agreed, choosing to keep Megan under guard, until they could decide what to do.

Retiring for the evening, everyone decided to get some rest, because they had a long day ahead of them, especially with the arrival of Alpha Harvey and Beta Garrett of Eclipse pack.

Meanwhile in an area not far from Lunar pack.

"So...you made it?" Griffin asked his partner, leaning casually against a large window, his arms and legs crossed.

"Yeah and they didn't suspect anything." Their partner responded, setting down their bag near the bed in the main bedroom of the compound.

"And Megan?" He asked.

They shrugged, "I left her behind, if Angel recognizes her, then they will be occupied with her, giving us time to finish our plan."

"And if Ryker finds out...he might just mess this up!" Griffin blurted out.

"I could care a fuck about Ryker and his slut, if it wasn't for their mistake, then we wouldn't have been exposed." They responded back angrily.

"And what about the other girl, is she waking up?" The person asked, changing the subject abruptly.

"I ordered Ryker to stop giving her the meds, it's going to take a while for her to regain consciousness." Griffin replied, watching as their partner approached them with eager eyes, straightening up from his position by the window.

"Well good...and are you sure that Ryker won't lose her as well?" They asked, "After all he has messed up so much."

"Stupid he might be, but he has evaded capture till now, so whatever he is doing, seems to be working for him. Besides I can't keep the girl here, Angel knows most of our hideouts, we can't move around swiftly with her limp body dragging us back." Griffin responded.

Their partner continued moving forward, lust in their eyes, "I need some good news at this point..." They spoke huskily.

Finally reaching him and without warning, shredding the clothes from his body, going down on their knees and taking his already hard-engorged length into their mouth, sucking at a relentless pace, moaning in pleasure, at the salty silken taste of his thick cock and licking at the precum at the tip.

Griffin growled in pleasure, grabbing the person's head in a tight grip and began to move his cock backwards and forwards into his partner's hot mouth, moaning with each thrust, "I want to be inside you when I come..." He muttered out huskily.

Stepping back abruptly, he pulled them up, turning them around to face away from him, slamming them against the wall, tearing their clothes off in the process and guiding his hard cock into the tight anus of his partner, growling in satisfaction, as he eased his hard length fully in.

"You might order me around in everything related to business, but I am the one that demands submission in the room...got that!" He growled lowly in the person's ear, a tight grip on their hair, while he remained fully embedded in his partner's tight hole.

The person only nodded in response, moaning in ecstasy when Griffin finally began to move, thrusting his hard shaft slowly at first, then picking up in pace, slamming into them harder and harder and they urged him to continue, begging him not to stop.

Griffin's claws dug deep into the person's hips, his breathing labored, continuing to pound hard and fast, finally giving out a shout as he climaxed, spurts of his cum filling his partner's anus to the brim, making his shaft penetrate deeper.

As soon as Griffin's hot seed filled them, they screamed out their orgasm, their body trembling with pleasurable spasms, until they barely could stand up.

Unsatisfied and wanting more, Griffin maneuvered the limp body of his partner, placing them on all fours and without foreplay, he plunged his still hard shaft deeper into the person's anus, gritting his teeth at the tight fit, "Fuck...no matter how many times I fuck your hole, it is always so tight." He muttered.

Moving his shaft out and then plunging back in with force, holding his partner down, as he continued to speed up his pace, uncaring if they were enjoying it or not, thrusting in and out at a relentless pace, his growls of satisfaction echoing in the room.

The person could care less, call them sadistic, but they lived for these moments, when Griffin went all-Alpha and claimed them over and over again, their body begging for his forceful possession and urging him on with moans of pleasure.

Griffin's wolf came forward, his teeth elongating and without warning, bit down on his partner's shoulder, marking his territory, for everyone to finally see, that they were his to command.

And as they both found their explosive release yet again, they fell into a heap, breathing harshly, savoring the spasms coursing through their bodies, as they remained locked in a tight pleasure filled embrace.

Finally exhaustion took over and Griffin's now soft cock, slid out easily from his partner's tight hole, grabbing them up into his arms, he made his way to the bed, placing them down gently and laying next to them.

Giving them a passionate kiss, then kissing the mark, he gave his mate, sighing in satisfaction that they were finally his, that they didn't have to keep it a secret anymore.

End of Mature Content