A/N

Yay... !!!

Another book finished.

Did anyone guess that it was Megan who was with Ryker? And let's not forget that there still remains an anonymous person, who could that be?

I also know that you are wondering, how is it possible for Leo to know that Grace is his mate, just by a picture...

Hey, if they see their mate in person, why not a photo as well, just a thought...

Let me know, love to hear your positive comments and feedback.

So, now we get to the last and final book in the series.

Book 5 - The Missing Luna

Where, all will be revealed and the reasons behind the attacks, I will attempt to go further into detail, as to why Megan betrayed her best friend, as well as the reasons why the enemy think the way they do.

And let's not forget the search for Leo's mate, now the gloves are coming off and Leo is not waiting a moment longer to find his mate, he is not willing to sit back and wait for fate to take his mate away from him.

Thank you for your continued support and as promised, I wouldn't keep you waiting long for the final book in the series.

Again, I would just like to remind everyone, that this is a mature book and that it is your choice to read it or not.

There is abuse, there is sex...if you can't give constructive criticism, then I suggest that you keep it to yourself.

I don't tolerate bullying in any form and to suggest or compare my sex scenes to rape, then clearly you haven't seen or read Fifty Shade of Grey, because my sex scenes are reasonably tamed compared to that.

And FYI...I am not criticizing Fifty Shades, I think the storyline is beautiful.

My apologies to my fellow followers and readers for my ranting, it hurts when someone comes out of left field and smacks you with that kind of criticism.

Deep breath...rant over!

Here is the list of the series:

Finding Their Mate Series

Book 1 - A Precious Claim - Completed

Book 2 - Captivated by Her Innocence - Completed

Book 3 - His Defiant Mate - Completed

Book 4 - Beholden to His Mate - Completed

Book 5 - The Missing Luna - Coming Soon and Final Book

Thank you and peace out for now...

I'm gonna take a short break...

Luv ya all !