Chapter 14

Mature Content

He cupped her face, slowly bringing his head down, kissing her. He kept it light and teasing, then he deepened the kiss, flickering his tongue inside her mouth, as he began to explore her fully.

Her hands moved up his neck, bringing him closer, kissing him back with passion. She tangled her fingers in his hair and melded her pelvis against his.

He groaned, peeling off her t-shirt and unclipping her bra, drawing back as her breasts tumbled out, the fleshy mounds pale and her nipples the color of cappuccino, he bent to lick his tongue over one.

"Gabe," She moaned.

He could not talk, as he sucked at her nipples, feeling himself grow harder as she made little sounds.

Tugging her skirt down over her hips and thighs, dispensing with the skirt, putting his hand between her legs, her panties were very wet, gently rubbing at the moist patch of fabric.

Drawing away from her, he stood up, tugging the clothes from his body with impatience, finally dropping his boxer shorts to the floor and joining her on the bed.

The rough hair on his chest brushing against her sensitive nipples, he kissed her, his hand skated down to her hips, his fingers slipping beneath the elastic of her panties, before sliding them down over her knees.

He kissed her breasts and moved down to her belly, he touched her intimately until she was writhing with pleasure and hunger.

Greedily she explored his body, touching the angled bones and honed muscle, skating her fingers over the silken surface of his skin, dragging her lips along his jaw, "Please," She whispered against his ear, barely conscious of what it was she was asking for.

He moved over her, his engorged tip pressing against her, "It may...hurt a little," He said, his voice soft and unsteady, "I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't."

Easing himself into her, slowly, deliciously filling her as if her body had been nothing but an empty space, just waiting for him to fill it. There was a moment of acute discomfort, but then it was gone.

Pleasure and joy swamped her body as he moved inside her.

With a loud groan, he pulled out and surged back in, proceeding to set a pace.

He fell onto his elbows and plunged his fingers into her hair, holding her down as he plundered her mouth with his. "You're incredible," He breathed against her lips as he surged deeper inside her, "I can't get enough of you."

His fingers tightened in her hair as his mouth drifted over her jaw to her neck, his breathing growing harsh, with each thrust into her tight core. His teeth elongating, he grazed her mark, then bit down as her inner muscles tightened around his shaft.

She lifted her head up, biting down on his mark, their climax that had been building inexorably surged with brutal force, and her cry of ecstasy echoed his own.

Pumping hard and fast inside her, spurt after spurt of his semen released deep within her, filling her womb to the brim, his thickness prolonging their pleasure repeatedly, drawing out their orgasm, until they were both spent.

He collapsed sideways and took her with him, tucking her back against his chest, their breathing gradually slowing.

"You are finally mine..." He murmured huskily against her neck.

Grasping his hand, placing it against her chest, "And you are mine..." She responded happily and tiredly.

Their bond was now fully complete.