|1|

AG POV

"Can you guys wake the hell up?" I hear Avery nagging Mac and Izzy. I groan grabbing my pillow and covering my ears with it.

"We're naked." I hear Izzy say. "No you guys aren't." Avery says and then I hear rustling and a scream. "Why didn't you tell me you were serious!?" Avery yells. "We told you." Mac says. So I guess they were naked.

"AG, wake up." Mia whispers in my ear. "Get away from me." I say irritated that I woke up. "Get up." She says pulling the blankets off of me.

I groan putting the pillow down and I crawl out of bed. I go to the bathroom and I turn on the shower before stripping myself of any clothing and hopping into the shower.

I wash the drowsiness from my body and I shut the shower off and I reach for the towel on the bathroom sink but I don't feel it. I tap the sink looking for my towel. I peak my head out of the curtains to see a camera in my face.

"We took your towel!" Avery says laughing. "Give me my towel!" I say. She just sticks her tongue out and I hear Mia laughing behind her. "You guys play too much, I have things to do. Give me my towel." I say.

"Or what?" Avery says. "Give me my FUCKING towel." I yell panting. I'm not a yeller, but these two were pissing me off. "Okay, okay, here!" My towel is shoved in my hand and I wrap it around my body.

I step out and Mia says "Isn't AG so hot?" to the camera. I roll my eyes and I say "Thanks for the compliment, but I already have someone to tell me that."

"And what's her name?" Ave teases. "It's none of your business." I say and their faces change. They know who it is, they just want to me to admit it on camera. They're not getting it.

"Alright get out, I have to change." I push the two girls out of my bedroom before locking it. I change into newly washed clothes and I put my hair in its signature messy bun.

My phone rings and I see it's Pyper calling me. I press the decline button, I don't want to talk to her ever again. Yes, we broke up months to almost a year ago and she's still blowing me up.

Yes, I moved on and no, not to Mia. A lot people think we're dating because of all the choking, whispering and biting our lips on TikTok when really we're just best friends. Mia's with Jersey and I'm with Billie.

"AG COME OUT ALREADY, WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOU!" Mac yells my name. I walk out and they all say "Finally!" I roll my eyes before saying "Let's go."

We all get walk out my house, which I still live with my mom, I don't know my dad. (She probably does know her dad, but this is just a made up conflict for the story.) Mom's out of town for the month and I threw a sleepover.

We all pile in my car and the engine revs. "Where are we going again?" Mia asks who's in the passenger side near me. "To pick up Billie at the airport." I say.

"I get to see my best friend again!!!!!" Avery yells and we all wince. "I want Chick fil a." Mac whines. I laugh changing directions and making my way to the fast food restaurant.

---

Billie POV

"Can I please know the reason why I can't take a regular airplane instead of a private jet?" I groan. "You're a big name now, it would too hectic for you. We just landed, AG's gonna get you right?" Finn asks and I nod smiling a bit.