|18|

Billie POV

My eyes peel open slowly and I saw AG's arm around me and I smile. I groan turning around and I see black hair. AG's hair isn't black.

I furrow my brows and push the black hair away. It's Kennedy. I take the blanket off of her and see she's naked and so am I.

"You're up?" Kennedy asks. "Please don't tell me we-?" I ask her. "Yes, it was amazing."

"No.. No, no. What did I do?" I ask myself. I grab my shirt and put it on. "Is there something wrong?" Kennedy gets up.

I ignore her and I find my sweats and put them on quickly. "Wait- Billie, where are you going? It's only six in the morning."

"That is great, I have to get home." I say and I look in her mirror trying to tame my hair. "Did I do something wrong?" She's still asking her questions.

"Where's my phone?" I look around. "Billie," Kennedy approaches me. "Just stop pacing around." She tells me.

"I have a girlfriend." I blurt out and it's like all the light fades from her face. "I know, I'm sorry. I should've told you, it's just we aren't on good terms right now. I wasn't thinking." I ramble and she slowly nods.

"Maybe you should go." She says quietly. "That was my plan." I mutter.

"I'll see you around, I guess." She says. "I'm sorry, I just can't see you again. I know this is sudden. I can't be tempted of you." I tell her and she weakly smiles and nods.

I feel completely bad, I know I'm hurting her feelings but I just can't. I literally just cheated on AG. I walk to her living room and grab my phone and my keys.

"Bye Kennedy." I say and I run out of her apartment and into my car. I get in and breathe out heavily. "Fuck!" I hit the steering wheel and the tears come.

I begin driving and I have to pull over as my vision gets blurry with tears.

I cover my face as I sob. I hear knocking on my window and I wince internally, please don't let it be a fan. I look up slowly and I'm met with Finneas.

I roll my window down and he said "You're crying?" He asks.

"How'd you find me?" I ask him.

"You literally stopped in front of my house." He glances at his house. "Oh shit, what are you doing out this early, it's six in the morning."

"Walking peach. Mom and Dad told me Billie." He says. "Fucking rats." I mumble, I unlock the car door letting him get in and Peach goes in the back.

"Billie, are you sure you don't want to file a police report?"

"Don't start with that too." I groan quietly. "You're gonna start therapy, right?" He asks.

"They told you that too?" I say. "I'm your brother, why wouldn't they tell me."

"Because it isn't that big of a deal?" I tell him. "Billie, it's domestic violence, she can serve time." Finn says.

"I don't want her to serve time." Peach's big ass crawls into my lap. "Wait, are you thinking about going back to Kentucky?"

"I really don't know, this is all draining me out."

"Billie, it's okay if you want to forgive her, forgiveness is not a bad thing, but you need times, maybe a few more months."

"I haven't spoken to her in a month, I might go to her game though."

"Bil, are you sure? It's not too soon?"