|5|

Billie POV

Smut Warning

AG takes my shirt off, her eyes in awe at the sight of me. "Hey, eyes up here." I say catching her attention. She looks at me before locking our lips and grinding into me.

"You're so fucking sexy bebe." She whispers in my ear and I practically melt under her.

She pulls down my underwear and places her thumb on my clit. I let out a sigh of relief. She moves her thumb in a circular motion causing me to let out a small moan.

I feel her two fingers insert inside of me. "Fuck, that feels good." I whisper. She goes at a faster pace and my moans get louder.

"Shit!" I yell at she starts pounding a certain spot. I throw my head back in pleasure as AG doesn't slow down.

She removes her fingers and replaces them with her mouth.

She sucks on my clit harshly and my hips buck but she holds them in place. I run my fingers through her long hair trying to calm myself down.

She puts her thumb in my mouth quieting me down. I look at her with my eyes rolling back and she isn't stopping any time soon.

The pleasure becomes too much and I try to push her away but she holds my wrists. "Fuck..." I groan. I hear a knock on the door and I freeze, well AG keeps on going.

She pulls the blanket over us covering up to my neck. "C-come in." I stutter out. The door open and it's Jersey. "Hey, where's AG?" She asks.

In between my legs.

"Uh, she's in the bathroom. You need something?" I say and I bite down on my tongue preventing a moan.

"No, I'll just wait until she comes out." Jersey says closing the door after she leaves. I feel a knot in my stomach, "Bub, I'm gonna c-" I cut myself off by releasing onto her tongue and she helps me ride out my orgasm.

She pulls the blanket off of us and smirks. "That was amazing," I tell her. "But now it's your turn." I say turning her over and she lets out a gasp. I get on top of her taking her shirt off and I see a look on her face.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask her. She doesn't answer and just grabs her chest. "Does it hurt?" She nods while shutting her eyes and groaning. This is the second time she's complained about pain today.

"Baby, calm down." I say. I get off of her and she grunts while holding her chest. She breathes heavily and I slap her thinking she's playing with me.

"What the fuck Billie!" She shouts at me. "Are you better now?" I ask. "Yes! Now my face hurts." She says. "You should go to the hospital." I say.

"No, I'm fine, I'll just take some medicine in the morning." She mutters.

I look at her before shrugging and I get under the blankets and AG pulls me in her grasp.

She's acting weird.

Three Days Later

AG POV

"Baby! Are you ready?" I ask Billie who's still in my room. The girls went back home yesterday and today was the day that me and Billie would confirm our relationship.

My manager thought it'd be cool if we went to one of my big sponsors and do a interview. I have a lot of sponsors due to basketball one of them being Nike.

We were going to one of the Nike offices here in Kentucky and doing a trivia game. "Yeah, yeah I'm done." Billie comes out and I immediately can tell she's nervous. Yeah, everyone saw her on TikTok but some fans think it wasn't her, including her own fans.