|21|

Some of you guys didn't get the notification that I updated Chapter 20, so make sure you read that before you read this.

Billie POV

"Bils, you sure you wanna go back?" Dad asks me. "I'm sure, I promise I will be safe and if I need anything I will call you and Mom. "Okay, please be safe." He hugs me and I see Mom in the corner with her robe on and she's looking down. "Mom, I'll call you when I get there."

"Alright, please be safe Billie."

"I will." I sigh. "What time is it?" Dad asks.

"About 2 in the morning. It's a six hour flight, the game doesn't start until 7, so I'll be able to get some sleep in." I tell him. "Alright, you're uber is waiting." Mom gives me back my phone and I thank her.

I walk to the door and get in the car before waving and we drive off. Kentucky, here I come.

Again.

AG POV

My alarm wakes me up, and I check the time and it's 3 in the morning. I look down and see Lulu's in my side. I kiss her head before crawling out of bed.

I walk to the bathroom not forgetting my towel and I strip to get in the shower. Once I'm done, I brush my teeth and throw on some clothes.

I see Lulu's awake and she's looking at her head tilted. "What?" I ask her. She jumps off the bed and I say "Come on baby, we're gonna go for a walk." I say and she follows behind me.

I go into the living and see Mom is sleeping on the couch. "Mama." I shake her a little. "Mama." I say and she starts to wake up. "Go in the bed."

She gets up and I hear her room door shut. I look behind me but Lulu isn't there but she's at the front door. She doesn't need a leash, she just better stay close to me.

I open the door and she walks out in front of me and leading the way. My phone rings and I pick it up. "Hello? Is this- is it- can you hear me?" I hear the familiar voice.

"I can hear you Charli." I say. "Oh hi!" She says. "Hey, did you go to sleep?"

"Sure." She says. I laugh and she says "What time is the game?"

"I think at 7 this evening? I don't remember."

"Okay because everyone wants to come."

"Like who?" I ask keeping my eye on Lulu as she walks. "Uh, me, Dixie, Addison, oh and Avani too." She says and I can basically hear her smirk.

"I'm not interested in Avani, you know that." I tell her. "I know, I know." She says.

"I'm with someone." I add. "Fine, but just keep an eye out."

"Charli!"

"Alright, I was joking! I'll call you later." She says and I say my byes before hanging up. "Lulu?" I say. She turns around for a second and continues walking. I could've sworn she just rolled her eyes. This bitch has an attitude.

TIME SKIP

Billie POV

"Billie!" My name is yelled and I snap up from my sleep. I look around to see my best friend Avery looking at me. "How the hell did you get in my hotel room?" I ask.

"The keycard." She waves it in front of me. I take it from her and I hear Mac's voice. "Wake up. Today's the day?!" She says excitedly. "What time is it?" I ask them.