|29|

Billie Eilish releases a new song called My Future on her girlfriend's AG McDaniel's birthday, revealing intimate and special moments between the two after telling the world they were in a relationship.

Billie POV

"Hey Billie, can you check on Anna, she never sleeps this long." Vanessa said. I nod at her question making my way to AG's bedroom. I open the door and see she's still sleeping, we went to bed pretty early last night.

"AG." I call her name quietly. She doesn't respond. I sigh and I shake her a bit but she still doesn't respond. "Baby?" I ask genuinely concerned. I take a deep breath looking at her more and gasping when I see blood. 

I gasp as I snap up from my nightmare.

I look to my side seeing AG sleeping and thankfully there's nothing alarming by her. I sigh running my fingers through my hair. I lay besides her again and I brush my thumb against her cheek. Her eyes flutter open and she looks at me in confusion.

"Are you okay?" She asks, I usually never wake up in the middle of the night. "I had a bad dream." I admit. She sits up and pulls me up to her lap, I sigh when I take in her scent of lavender. "What was it about?" She asks.

"You. I don't wanna talk about it." She nods in understanding and wraps her arms around me running her thumb on my arm. I look up at her closing our gap surprising her. She kisses me back squeezing my hips softly. 

She puts her arm under my ass flipping us over slowly. AG's hand flies under my shirt caressing my pale skin making shudder under her. She kisses my jaw, moving down to my neck, but then stopping. 

She lays beside and I turn to face her. "Why'd you stop?" I ask her, disappointed. "I just want to hold you." She mutters. I nod and I let her arms wrap around me again as she lets out a big sigh.

***

AG POV

"Baby, you gotta stop." Billie says when I sit on the bench. "I only have a month Billie." I tell her.

"You're hurting yourself more." She wraps her arms around my waist. "I'll be fine, but I need to train."

"You have a brain tumor AG, and you can't even walk straight and you're focused on basketball, you're gonna make everything worse."

"I'll get the tumor removed after the game." I shrug her off. "AG, are you sure?" She looks at me.

"Yeah, everything with basketball is fine, it's just the pain with running but I've been taking Advil." Billie's head snaps at me when I say that. "You're taking something?" She removes her arms from around my waist.

"Don't worry, Mom's been keeping track of it. Literally all the medicine cabinets in our house are empty and she keeps everything in her room locked away in her room. I was just about to go get one."

"How much are you taking?" Billie questions. "Only one a day, I promise."

"Please be careful."

"I'll be careful, I don't even want to end up in that place anymore." I mutter pulling her close to me.

For the next 3 weeks, all I did was train, day and night. I ran everyday for two hours, practiced with my team, then at night, I'd take a walk with Billie. That was all I did, focused on getting my knee to its original condition, right now. I was driving the car to the hospital, I had to be cleared in order to play in the first place.

We arrived at the hospital, me and Billie got out of the car and as usual, she walked over to grab my hand and we walked into the hospital waiting for my name to be called.

When my name is called, we get up and I open the door letting her go in and I walk in behind her and we both take a seat.

***

AG POV

"So, what'd he say?" Mom asks me when me and Billie walk into the house. "I can't play." I frown.

"What? Okay, let's go back to that doctor and le azotar el culo con mi chancla (I'll whoop his ass with my flip flop)." She snaps, surprising me.

"Mama, estoy bromeando, Jesus! (Mom, I'm joking)." I laugh and I see her facial expression change quickly and she hugs me tightly. "God, we have so much to pack! Ay dios mio! We're leaving tomorrow."

"You're gonna be packing my dead body if you don't stop hugging me so tight." I mutter making Billie laugh. Mom lets go of me and runs to her room, "Damnit, she's not gonna sleep tonight." I mutter.

"Well, she's your mother who wears a shirt with your face on it." Billie says. "Please don't remind me of that." I tell Billie.

"It's a cute shirt, I am fucking sure she has extra." Billie whispers. "If you wear that, I swear to God I will tell everyone I don't know you."

"Fine, I won't wear it, but I'm stealing one of your jerseys." She said. I nodded as she walked back into my room and I let out a big sigh. I'm going to the fucking championships.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, here I come.

Okay, I've been making y'all all sad with all this bad news so I guess I'll bring something positive, but DON'T GET TOO EXCITED!!