|3|

AG POV

I walk back into the house after practice and Mia says "You're back, now let's go to Jack Fry's."

"Well hello to you too." I say. "I'm hungry. We're pulling an all nighter." Avery says and I make a face. "What kind of all nighter?" I ask.

"Umm, we're gonna go to Jack Fry's, get tattoos, go to the grocery and the waterfront and come back home, then we're doing a couple's challenge because Olivia and Jersey are going to meet us at Jack Fry's!" Avery says. "That's great." I say sarcastically. "Billie's in bed, we're gonna get ready." Mia says.

"Hey! Did you make up with Jersey?" I ask. Mia looks at me pursing her lips, "Uhh, she called me a bitch." She says. "What do you say back?" I ask. "I called her a hoe."

"Really?" I say. She shrugs saying "I'll just say sorry when I see her."and then Mia walks away. I look on the couch to see Izzy and Mac making out, I don't say anything and I walk into my room to see Billie asleep. "Wake up mamas." I say shaking her a bit.

"AG?" She asks. "Yeah, it's me." I say. I set my bag down before kissing Billie's cheek. "We're going to Jack Fry's, get up." I say. She gets out of the bed and she walks to the bathroom.

Billie walks out of the bathroom and I get out of my clothes grabbing my towel before turning the shower. I refresh my hygiene. When I'm done, I change into some white sweatpants that say 'stop looking at my dick' and a white t shirt. I put on my white nikes before taking my contacts out and putting on my glasses.

"You wear contacts?" Billie asks. "Yes, you know that." I say. "I do? How come your eyes didn't change to it's normal color then?" She asks when I walk up to her. "Um, there are different kinds of contacts, I wear the one to help me see better, not to change my eye color. Mamas, do you not know that?" I ask.

"I was homeschooled, I never learned that shut so shut up."

"They never taught us about contacts in public school, but yet I still know it." I tell her. "Stop bullying me." She drags out the word bullying.

"You know I love you." I say kissing her and she grins. "Can we go now?" Mia knocks on the door. We walk out of the door and make our way out of the house.

We all pile in the car with me driving and Billie in the passenger seat. "Hurry up!" Avery groans. "I would like to NOT get a ticket, thank you." I say, Mac laughs and I speed up.

"Bitch, don't kill me!" Billie grabs my arm. "Calm down, we're here." I say parking the car. I get out of the car along with everyone else and Billie intertwines our fingers.

I stop walking when I feel a wave hit over me. "You okay?" Billie tugs on my hand. "Y-yea, just a headache." I say and I continue walking. That drug is getting to me. "Wait, ow!" I feel a sharp pain in my chest.

"AG, are you fine?" Billie asks concerned. "Just go in, I'll be back." I say, everyone nods and I walk back to my car. I get in the driver seat and I reach over in the glove compartment shuffling around. I feel the bottle and I pull it out reading the naproxen label.

I know I just took two pills of dopamine, but I'm feeling serious pain. I've always had naproxen, I started taking it when I popped my knee a few years ago, a doctor prescribed it. I usually only take one capsule whenever I feel some pain in my knee, but two isn't gonna do anything bad, would it?

I open the bottle full of white pills and I pour two into my hand and throwing it into my mouth and downing it with some water I had. I lean in my seat breathing out as I wait for the pills' effect to take over me.

Within a few minutes, I'm comforted by the numbness and I run my fingers through my now let down hair. The pain in my chest and headache is now fading away and I get out of my car when I hear my name being yelled.

I turn around and I'm met with two girls. "Was that y'all?" I ask bluntly.

"Yeah, you're AG from TikTok right?" One of the girls asks. "Yea, its me." I say smiling. "We're huge fans of you, we went to one of your basketball games last year. You're amazing." The second girl says.

"Thanks."

"Can we get a picture?" They ask. "Sure."

I take a few pictures with a girls and telling them to stay safe before walking into the restaurant. "Finally, it took you long enough." Izzy mumbles when I sit down.

"Shut the fuck up." I say.

_____

Billie POV

While we were driving to the tattoo shop and blasting music, I notice AG's strange behavior. Her finger was tapping on the steering wheel rapidly as she kept jerking her neck lightly.

She never acts like this so it's pretty weird to me. "Babe, you're acting weird." I tell her over the music. She looks at me for a second before looking back onto the road. Well, that was rude.

I slump in the chair and AG parks the car and we all get out. I walk and I try to hold AG's hand but she nudges me. "Well excuse you, you fucking brat!" I yell out.

"Billie!" Avery whisper yells. "No, this bi-" I get cut off when AG puts her hand over my mouth and intertwines our fingers.

"Happy?" She asks sarcastically. "Happy?" I mock her and she lets out a low chuckle. We walk into the parlor and I hear a familiar hyper voice.

AG looks at me, and I see the red hair. I clench AG's hand and my fist as I see hear the voice talking. "Don't touch her Billie." AG tells me.

We walk farther into the parlor and I'm met with the one and only:

Danielle Fucking Bregoli

Did you guys hear what Dani said about Billie on her live stream?

What's going to happen with AG and her downing drug after drug?

Is Pyper (AG's ex) gonna make an appearance?

Not edited