Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

I opened the door to Derek's loft. It honestly shocked me that a few days ago that I found out he was alive.

And with that being said, I'm making sure he stays alive. Isaac and Boyd had tagged along with me, they told me that he the Alpha pack was going to come and kill him tonight.

I'm not sure what has come over me, but I felt like I needed to save these werewolves from becoming BBQ.

"Go back to school." Derek's voice was heard somewhere in the loft.

"Well, actually, we can't." Isaac begins as we entered the loft. "Boyd, Addison, and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick."

"With what, brain damage?" I looked up the spiral stairs, he was sitting on the steps, starring down at us. 

"Well, I have a migraine, Addison has a flue, and uh, Boyd has explosive diarrhoea," Isaac explained to Derek. I let out a cough just to add to the point.

"We're here to protect you." Boyd continued, looking at his Alpha.

Derek came down the spiral stairs. "You're here to protect me? Well, I'm in trouble then." Isaac had sat on the table, reading a book.

"Actually, Boyd here came up with a plan." I point to Boyd.

"Yeah," Boyd begins and bends down to the gym bag he had placed down. "I thought about the time Gerard had me and Erica locked up, tied up with electrical wires pushing current through us. I was wondering how we could do something like that..." He brought out a hose. "But on a bigger scale."

Boyd had walked over to the tap and plugged it in and then turned it on and walks back over to us, letting the water go on the floor. "In a pool of electrified water, it can take up to 50 milliamps to kill a normal human less than the power it takes to turn on a lightbulb."

"That's comforting," I mutter, crossing my arms.

"If we disable the circuit interrupter in the building's electrical room, the current will keep coming, and anyone who steps foot in here," Boyd smirks. "They'll get a pretty shocking surprise."

"Especially someone who's barefoot." Isaac pointed out. Kali.

My phone in the back of my pocket buzzes. I brought it out.

Stiles
Deaton is gone, three doctors have been sacrificed, we need your help in finding Deaton. Meet me in Mr. Harris's classroom?

Me
I'm not at school sorry, I've got the flue 

"Who was that?" Derek asks, looking over at me, cocking his ever so slightly.

I inhaled and looked up at them with sad eyes. "Three more sacrifices."

With that being said, the ground level had been filled with water, Boyd had stopped in and we turned on the power and put electricity wires in the water.

We stand on the parts that had been level a little higher than the ground to make sure we don't step into it. "Will this kill them?" Isaac asks, looking at the water.

"I hope so," Boyd claims.

"Right, Addison, you're leaving." Derek had grabbed ahold of my wrists firmly and I had gasped, looking up at him.

"What? No," I snap, trying to pull my arm away but with his grip, I shouldn't even bother. "No, I'm staying. I can help!"

"You have helped," Derek tells me. "And now's time for you to leave."