Chapter Nineteen | Part Two

It has been 2 months. In those 2 months, I have been training with Uncle Chris, learning new things I didn't even know existed. Allison taught me how to use the bow and my daggers. I have to say, I love protecting those who cannot protect themselves, it makes me feel like a good person.

My Mum had explained everything. It had to be said on email because calling is way too expensive. But it may sense now. She confessed that Derek is in fact my father, and why she never went back, and she knew that Aunt Kate had burnt down her home and her family. She said I didn't have to forgive her straight away, but I did because life is too short for grudges.

I haven't seen Derek since he's left. But its okay, because I know he wouldn't leave me completely. He just needed a break, which I get. But, it made me wonder where he went with Cora and if he's alright.

I pushed those thoughts away and got changed for school. I put on some jeans and a crop top and then French braid swept the side kind of look for my hair. There was a knock at my door as a tied the end of the hair due.

"Hey, you ready to go?" I looked over at my cousin and smiled sadly at her, nodding. "You'll see him again, don't worry. He's your father, he's not going to leave you behind again."

I shrugged, my gaze looked over to the set of keys he had given me to the Loft. "I'm fine." My voice wavered, indicating that I wasn't fine. My eyes looked over at the clock and I widen. "We've gotta go, we'll be late!"

I grabbed my bag and ran out the door, Allison quickly followed me, we walked over to the elevator. "We gotta go, Dad, we're late!" Allison yelled out and we entered the elevator. We wait in silences as the elevator goes down.

The elevator dings and opened to the ground level, Allison hesitated to go out and I turned around. "Allison." She seemed to snap out of her gaze, her eyes widening. "It's okay," I reassured her. I reached out for her hand gently and she took mine, letting me guide her to the car.

We got the school and Allison seemed uneasy. She had taken off without me when I drove us into the car park and parked. I sighed and locked her car after getting our things. I held two bags and put the keys in my pocket and ran after her.

I watched her go into the hallway, the bell snapping her out of it. "Allison!" I yell and she turned around her eyes widening. I held out the bag for her and took it hesitantly, giving me a small smile. "You okay?"

Allison nodded, pressing her lips together. "Yeah." Lydia had approached us and looked at Allison's uneasiness. Lydia looked at me and I shrugged. I wasn't sure what was wrong with Allison. It looked like she had seen a Ghost.

——

"You're seeing things, aren't you?" I heard Stiles asked as we had gone outside, trying to find Scott and Stiles. Allison explained to us that she saw our dead Aunt who was chasing her.

Scott frowned. "How'd you know?" Stiles had turned around when he heard all three of us approach them.

"Because it's happening to all three of you," I tell them.

We all had walked up the stairs and into the main building, Lydia was grinning. "Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one." She said.

"We are not crazy," Allison protested behind her. Lydia turned around and stopped in front of us, in the nearly empty hallway.

"Hallucinating?" Lydia looked at Scott. "Sleep paralysis?" She looked at Stiles. "Yeah, you guys are fine."

Scott looked between Stiles and Allison. "We did die and come back to life. That's gotta have some side effects, right?" The bell rings. "We keep an eye on each other. Okay?"