Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

"Get your ass down here right now. We have a job to do!"

It was a Thursday night, Stiles and I are currently in the boys' locker room. I don't know why I agreed to this, but, Stiles and Scott always love to prank Coach on his Birthday, which is Halloween. Stiles claims that I had to do this with before I leave to France.

Stiles is on the phone with Scott. I had the flash torch that's in my hand and we walked over to his locker where all the equipment for the master plan. "Dude, I'm already in bed," Scott speaks. "And aren't we getting a little old for this?"

"We do this for Coach," Stiles tells him.

"I thought we did this to Coach," Scott pointed out making me giggle a little. "Is that Addison?"

"Yeah, she wanted to tag along before she goes back to France," Stiles lied and I shoot him a glare.

"I did not-"

"Whatever, okay?" Stiles cuts me off and I huffed. "You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

"But its the middle of the night," Scott also pointed out and I checked the time. It was 12.15 AM. Stiles opened his locker and I flashed the torch inside.

"12.15 actually," Stiles corrects him. "Which means it's after midnight and officially mischief night/day," Stiles pulled out a drilled and I gave him a look before he puts it in his tool belt. "And, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So, if you're not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you." Stiles stuffs some other tools in his tool belt. "Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two..."

Stiles and I turned around, I let out a squeal when I saw Scott standing there and Stiles literally threw himself back to the floor in shock, Scott's eyes were glowing red with a wide smirk. "One."

"I hate you,"

——

"I hate you," I grumbled to Stiles as we met up with each other in the school parking lot the next day. "Why'd you drag me along to your mischief night? Now my sleep schedule is fucked."

Stiles gave me a slight grin. "Come on, like you didn't enjoy it."

I rubbed my hands over my face and let out a yawn. "Just a little."

"Now you have something to tell your little French friends you did something nonsupernatural this funny," Stiles notes and my eyes widen a little.

"Holy shit," I mumbled. "You're right. You're so right. What the hell am I suppose to tell them when I get back? Oh, it wasn't really a holiday, I spent most of the time fighting bad guys and supernatural creatures?"

I looked over at Stiles, his eyes was were focused on something else and I turned. "Speaking of bad guys," Stiles grabbed my wrist and pulls me along and I stumbled a little, walking behind him. I noticed was he looking at; it was Ethan and Aiden talking to Scott.

Why are they here? They haven't been here in over like a month. "No, just to talk." Ethan had told him as we approached them.

"Oh," Stiles comes in. "That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing."

"You need a pack," Aiden tells Scott. Scott raised an eyebrow. "We need an Alpha."

"Yeah," Stiles drawls out. "Absolutely not. That's hilarious, though."

Ethan made eye contact with Scott. "You came to us for help. We helped."

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp," I recalled, crossing my arms. "That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive."