Feyre

Feyre; beautiful.

C H A P T E R    S I X T Y - F I V E 

He was wearing a simple black thin woollen sweater with his skinny black jeans, and he had managed to make me speechless. I repeat, a simple black thin V-neck black sweater and his archetypal black skinny jeans! Even though I knew that I had done an excellent job at dressing myself, I still didn't think I could manage to look as handsome as he did. Even though I was wearing heels, Noah's natural height still outdid itself since my height made my head reach till his ear. The coat Noah had held in his hands fell the moment he looked at me.

"Fuck, Scarlett was right. I definitely needed to sit down for this," he confessed, and my lips broke out into a smile as his green eyes shamelessly moved all through the length of my dress, checking me out. 

"Jesus, Sydney, you look," and before he continued, a frown replaced his shocked expression as he looked behind me and saw all of our friends peeping in. He closed the door in a second, rolling his eyes at them.

"God, you're so beautiful, baby, I'm literally out of words right now," he stated, coming closer and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I feel like the luckiest man in the world because I get to go on this date with you."

Of course, I kissed him after that. I was hardly able to contain myself and not jump at him the moment I saw him, and it was nearly impossible not to kiss him after he had said those words to me. My lips clashed with his, and his tongue wasted no more than a mere second to delve into my mouth. My hands roamed around in his undeniably gorgeous hair, not caring how long he had taken to style it. The kiss was rough but so pure at the same time, and his hands stayed firm at my waist.

"We should probably stop now, or the date is going to go to hell because I definitely won't be able to control myself anymore, I'm having such a hard time staying sane with you in that dress," he reminded, pressing one longing kiss on my neck. 

"Wait, I have something for you," he said, walking towards his closet and fetched a small blue coloured Tiffany and Co bag for me and my heart leapt from happiness at his gesture.

"Noah, you don't have to--" he cut me off by glaring at me.

"Will you please just let me do something for you? I know I don't need to, but I want to because I love you and you so deserve it," he said, shutting me up and taking out the pendant he'd chosen out for me.

He made me stand in front of the mirror and coolness spread through me as the metal came in contact with my skin. It was a circle in the form of a pendant. I caught it between my fingers and smiled to myself. Noah's voice pulled me out of my thoughts as he placed his hands on my shoulders tenderly. 

"I didn't know if you like gold, but I thought silver would suit you better. It's a loop; it doesn't have a start or an end. I chose it because it symbolizes my love for you which is endless," he beamed at me, incredibly proud of his explanation and choice.

"It's beautiful; I love it, thank you so much," I said, holding in all my tears.

"Not as much as you are, but it'll have to do for now," he winked at me. "Come on, are you gonna stand there or are you gonna take me on this date now?"

I was going to ask him if this was his complete outfit when he put on the coat that he was holding. It was a black, very classy trench coat and when he wore that, had managed to drive away all the worries I had carried in my mind of being overdressed. I swallowed nervously, not being able to believe that I had contrived to get a date with this beautiful boy.

"You said you were having a hard time controlling yourself, but how am I supposed to stay rational when you're going to be looking like that next to me all night?" I complimented him, and he smirked at me.