SFA 1

(This will have short chapters and some are long 😘)

"Hyung!" Jungkook says, waving at the camera with a wide smile on.

(Just imagine him in an oversized shirt)

"How are you, baby?" Jimin, on the other line said as he chuckled at his boyfriend's cute antics.

"I'm okay, hyung, I miss you" Jungkook says, pouting as he stared at the camera with big doe eyes

"I'm okay, hyung, I miss you" Jungkook says, pouting as he stared at the camera with big doe eyes. The older smiled, sending a blow kiss to the younger.
"Me too, baby, me too" Jimin says, the younger giggles, cupping his face like a flower pot.
"Am I cute, Hyungie?" Jungkook asks, his lips turnjgn to a pout as he talked. The older smiled, nodding as he kissed the phone.

"Gosh, baby, I want to kiss you right now" Jimin says as he laughed.
"Let's just wait, baby" He says, the younger nodded. Jungkook yawned, which made him scoff.
"I told you to sleep more, baby, you might get sick" Jimin says, voice worried.
"I try to, hyung, but I have too much work from school" Jungkook says, eyes droopy.

"Well, sleep then, I'll sing you a song" Jimin says, smiling as he started singing. Jungkook stares at him, resting his head on his pillow and covering himself up with a blanket. His eyes slowly closed before he fully fell asleep.

"Love you, baby, I promise, we'll see each other soon"