SFA 4

Jungkook feels his eyes drooping before it fell and he passed out.

Mrs Jeon woke up, groaning as she looks around. She was in a white room, hearing beeps. She looks around and saw her husband in another bed, he was unconscious.
"H-honey?" She says, but of course her husband wouldn't hear this because he was still unconscious. Seeing a red button near his bed, she pressed it and waited for someone to come as she didn't see her son. After a few minutes, a doctor walks in, having a clipboard in hand as he smiled at the awake woman.

"I see, how are you feeling, Mrs Jeon?" The doctor asks, putting down his clipboard as he uses his stethoscope to check her heartbeat.
"I'm okay, but where is my son?" She asks, looking up at the doctor.
"Don't worry, Mrs Jeon, he's okay now. But he's in the ICU right now because he lost too much blood and fell into coma" Mrs Jeon is shocked at what she heard. She had thought that she protected her son by hugging her, but it wasn't enough.

"H-how? I was hugging him, trying to protect him" Mrs Jeon said, crying. The doctor stared at her with pity.
"There was a sharp object that stabbed your son's side, Mrs Jeon, because it was too deep, it caused him to lose too much blood. But don't worry, we already transferred blood to his body, he would be out of ICU tomorrow" The doctor says, smiling a little. Mrs Jeon sniffles, nodding.

Mrs Jeon stares at her unconscious husband, smiling sadly as she waited for him to wake up. A knock on the door broke the comfortable silence, while she carefully sat up. Shouting a come in, the door opened and revealed a...