SFA 8

( I don't know why, but everytime one of you Tokkis say that you feel like something bad is gonna happen, my mind makes bad scenarios🤣)

"Hi hyungie" Jungkook says as he didn't look at the camera. Jimin raises his brow at this, he looked at what the younger was doing and smiled.

"Why'd you call me, baby? You're clearly doing homework"

"I just thought you'll feel sad when I don't" Jungkook says as he too his attention off of his work. Jimin chuckles, shaking his head.

"You could've texted me and said that you can't call me because you have homeworks"

"It's okay, hyung, I'm basically almost done, just one more" Jungkook says, smiling as winked at Jimin. The older scoffed, laughing.

"How was school today?"

"It was okay, the usual, nothing interesting happened" Jungkook says, tsking.

"How's Mr and Mrs Jeon?"

"Hmm...mom is all good and dad is still having physical therapy" Jungkook says, biting his pen as he stared back at his work.

"How about you?"

"I'm okay, hyung, I can literally go to school now" Jungkook said, giggling.

"But--"

"Don't worry too much, hyung, the stitches are almost healing. You worry too much, aish--" Jungkook cuts himself off as he heard another voice.

"Yo, Jimin, you wanna go to the bar? We're celebrating Taehyung's bday"

Jimin looks back at Jungkook, who smiled and nodded at him.
"Go on, hyung, have fun but remember not to flirt" Jungkook says, nodding. Jimin smiled at him, kissing his phone and waving bye. Jungkook laughs, accidentally hitting his and Jimin's picture portrait. Gasping, he grabbed the frame, making sure not to hurt himself. Frowning, his heart was beating fast, like something bad will happen. His mom walked in, gasping as she saw the glass pieces that's scattered on the floor.

Jungkook didn't pay much attention to it and just stared at the picture.