SFA 13

Mrs Jeon and Mrs Park laughs as they walked behind the couple in front of them. Jimin and Jungkook was laughing, holding eachother's hands.
"I'm jealous, I need my husband now" Mrs Jeon and Mrs Park said at the same time, making the couple look at them. Laughing, they went back to talking.
"I feel like I'm a third wheel" Mrs Jeon says, sighing. Mrs Park laughs, shaking her head.
"What about me then?" Mrs Park says, rolling her eyes.

"Why are we separated in this ride?" Mrs Jeon says, frowning. They were in a different seat on the Ferris wheel, the couple on another.
"At least we don't feel like we're thirdwheeling" Mrs Park says, shrugging.

"I promise, baby, when I get back, I wont do it again. I wont break this promise, I really do" Jimin says, raising his right hand like he's pledging. He grabbed Jungkook's hand, kissing it. Jungkook laughs, rolling his eyes.
"It was kinda my fault too, I let you go" The younger says, shrugging. The older shook his head, cupping his cheeks.
"It's no one's fault, it was a mistake, I was drunk. Maybe we should forget about this" Jimin says, smiling as he pecked his boyfriend's lips.
"Yeah, we should" Jungkook says.

They intertwined hands, looking at the view.

"What a lovely couple. Me and my husband are like that when we were young, except he was you know? The opposite of Jimin, he was a troublemaker" Mrs Park says, laughing as her friend slapped her arm.
"Yeah, my husband was really sweet. I didn't like him at first tho, but he keeps putting flowers, letters, everything that could fit in my locker. Causing me to eventually fall in love--wait, why are we talking about our love stories when it's a Jikook one?" Mrs Jeon says before they both stared at the screen(fuck👁👄👁).