SFA 5

Panicked and crying Jimin with his parents. Mrs Jeon looked up before she looks down.
"Mrs Jeon..." Jimin says, looking around the room to only see an unconscious Mr Jeon but no Jungkook.
"Jijen, where's Jungkook?" Juhye, Mrs Park, said as she sat down at the chair she pulled next to Mrs Jeon's bed.
"He's in the ICU, Juhye" Mrs Jeon sadly said, sniffling as she fiddles with her fingers.

Mrs Park just looked at her friend with sadness, rubbing her back to comfort her. Jimin who heard this, bursted into tears more.
"He's okay, right, Mrs Jeon?" Jimin asks, while the said female looked up and nodded.
"H-he's okay, but he's in a coma right now, Jimin shi" She said, gulping as she saw how Jimin looked after she said the word 'coma'.

They then heard a groan, all heads turning to look at it and seeing Mr Jeon slowly waking up.
"H-honey!" Mrs Jeon said, while Mr Jeon continues to groan. Mr Park, who's near the door, immediately called for a doctor. After a few minutes, a doctor walked in and Mr Jeon stopped groaning. The doctor did a check up on Mr Jeon before telling all of them that he's okay.

Mrs Jeon was helped up by Mrs Park, who was worried and let her stand up to walk to her husband. Helping her sit down before walking away so they could talk.
"Where's J-Jungkook?" Mr Jeon asks as he looks around.
"Honey, he's in the ICU right now, h-he's in a c-coma" Mrs Jeon said as she held her husband's hand.
"W-what? He's okay, right?" Mr Jeon asks, biting his lips.
"Yes, he's okay, we'll just have to wait until he wakes up" Mrs Jeon says, kissing her husband's forehead before his lips.