SFA 10

"It might just be a misunderstanding, Koo" Mrs Jeon says as she rubbed her crying son's back.
"Mom, if it's a misunderstanding, he would've called me explained but I didn't get any" Jungkook says, sniffling as he stared at his mother.
"Maybe--" Mrs Jeon just cuts herself off, not knowing anything to say anymore.

"Jimin, you need to explain everything to him" Mrs Park said as she kissed the top of her son's head, trying to comfort him. Jimin just looks up at her before bursting into tears again.
"Mom, what if he doesn't accept me anymore?" He asks, sniffling. Mrs Park sighs, shaking her head.
"No, Chim, he still loves you, your relationship was so sweet. You can get it back if you showed him that you still love him and regret that accident" Mrs Park says, brushing Jimin's bangs back.

Mrs Jeon sighs, answering the call that came from her friend, Mrs Park.
"Yes?" She says, putting the phone near her ear. She heard a sigh behind the line before she was answered.

"I'm sorry for what happened. He didn't know, he was drunk"

"I'm not mad, how's Jimin?"

"He's sad and is still crying, how about Jungkook?"

"Just like Jimin, how can we fix this"

"I know!..."

(Short chapter, sorry!

What is Mrs Jeon's and Mrs Park's plan?

Find out in the next chapter...

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼 🍪_🐰]