SFA 7

Jungkook looks up as he heard the door opening. Eyes widening, he squealed as he saw who it is.
"Jiminie hyung!" He said, clapping in excitement. Jimin smiled, walking to his boyfriend and hugging him.
"Baby, I'm glad you're awake now" The older said, tucking a hair behind the younger's ear as he stared at his eyes.
"We are here too, young couple" Mrs Jeon says, making the two laugh.

"So, baby, how are you feeling?" Jimin asks, sitting down as he caressed and kissed Jungkook's hand.
"I'm okay now, I just had my medicine awhile ago so I can't feel any pain" Jungkook said, smiling.
"Gosh, you two are so in love" Mrs Jeon said, while Mr Jeon looked at her.
"We too" Mr Jeon said, making Mrs Jeon laugh.

A month later...

"Hyungie, we only had a week before we go back to school and be away again" Jungkook says as he pouts, hugging his boyfriend. Jimin chuckles, kissing the top of the younger's head.
"I know, baby, I'll miss you but we can call eachother" The older said. Jungkook buried his face on his boyfriend's chest, nodding.

Jungkook cried as he stared outside the window. He saw Jimin, who also cried as he waved goodbye to his boyfriend.
"Baby, don't cry, you'll get to see Jimin again when we go home. You guys can call each other" His mother said. He sniffled, nodding and wiping his tears.

"Jimin, come on, let's go now" Mr Park said, his son looked at him before nodding.
"You'll call him later, don't be sad" Mrs Park said, rubbing her son's back. Jimin nodded again, smiling as he wiped his tears. He got inside the car, buckling his seatbelt and decided to just text Jungkook. Laughing as the younger sent a pic of him pouting with an 'I miss you already, hyungie 😭'

 Laughing as the younger sent a pic of him pouting with an 'I miss you already, hyungie 😭'