SFA 12

Jungkook just sighed, crossing his arms as his lips wobbled.
"They're here, Koo" He heard his mother says, lifting his head only to bursts into tears.
"M-mom, why?" He says, sobbing as he lightly hits his mother's arm. Mrs Jeon stared at him with a smile, shaking her head.
"Koo, you guys need to talk about it. We want some grandchildren and for you guys to marry" She says, receiving a glare from her son.

Mrs Park stares at her son who stared at Jungkook with tears falling down his cheeks. Sighing, she pats his back, nodding.
"We'll leave you guys to talk, remember Jimin" She says before she nodded to Mrs Jeon. The two older women left them alone, and Jimin walked to the younger.
"Don't come closer" Jungkook says, looking at Jimin with red eyes. The older sighs, sitting down beside the younger, having a big gap between them on the bench.

"Koo, I'm so sorry" Jimin says, looking down at his lap.
"Then why?" Jungkook asks, sniffling as he looked at Jimin. The older sighs again, looking up to have eye contact with the younger.
"I-I was drunk, I didn't know. I-I forgot, I shouldn't have done that. Baby, give me a second chance, I promise to not break it, I really am" Jimin says, looking at the younger. Jungkook gulps, sighing as he wipes his tears away.

"Hyung, I forgive you. I may be forgiving but if you ever do that again, I wont forgive you that fast. This is your second chance, don't break it" Jungkook says, smiling a little. Jimin gasps, before he pulled the younger and hugged him tightly. They pulled away, staring at eachother's eyes and kissed passionately.

Mrs Jeon and Mrs Park got back, ice creams on hands and getting back to see Jungkook having his arms around Jimin's neck and the other having his arms around his waist, kissing. Mrs Park nudges her friend's side, winking as she smirked.

"Guess they made up"