SFA 6

"Is my son awake yet, doc?" Mrs Jeon asks as the doctor does a checkup on her. The doctor smiled, nodding as he wrote on his clipboard.
"Yes, he is, he was just transferred to a room. You guys can visit him later" The doctor said, finishing. Looking at the couch where he saw a sleeping Jimin.
"I always see him here, it's like 2 days and he's still here" The doctor said, raising his brow.

"Oh, he's my son's boyfriend" Mrs Jeon said, smiling as she stared at Jimin. The doctor chuckled, shaking his head.
"Ah, young love" He said before going to Mr Jeon to do his checkup.

"Jimin ah, Jiminie, Jimin ssi" Jimin heard, groaning before he opened his eyes. Seeing Mrs Jeon standing up with Mr Jeon in a wheelchair, he frowned and looked up.
"Wh-where are you guys going?" Jimin asks as he sat up.
"Oh, we were waking you up because Jungkook had been transferred in another room" Mrs Jeon said, smiling. Jimin's eyes widened and he quickly stood up.

"R-really?!" Jimin says excitedly, smiling widely.
"Really, they also said that he's awake" Mr Jeon said, chuckling.
"Then let's go, Mr and Mrs Jeon" Jimin says before he walked out of the room.
"He didn't even ask for the room number" Mr Jeon said, shaking his head as he laughed. Mrs Jeon laughed with him before pushing his wheelchair out of the room.

As they got out, they saw Jimin scratching his nape as he looked around.
"What?" Mr Jeon asks, snickering. Jimin bit his lips, chuckling nervously.
"I don't know the room number" He said. The elder couple laughed before they lead him to the room.
"You were too excited to even ask" Mr Jeon said, laughing as he held his stomach.

"I just missed him"