I don't know what love feels like

Adam's: POV

Eric and I had a picnic on the beach. I started to have feelings for him. He'so kind and down to earth.

"Do want a strawberry?" he asked. "I've literally never tried a strawberry before." I said. "Never?" asked Eric. I took a bite of it and smiled.

"Strawberries are so much tastier than seaweed." I said. "Seaweed? you're so funny." replied Eric with a smile on his face. I took another strawberrie and ate it.

"Have you ever fall in love?" asked Eric. I looked away and sighed. "I don't know what love feels like." I said. "Maybe I can teach you." he replied. "Thank you." I said.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?" he asked. "Yes." I replied. "Close your eyes." he said and I closed them. He kissed my lips gently. "Did you like it?" asked Eric. "Yes, very much." I said. He stroked my cheek and I smiled. I hadn't forgotten what Veridia had told me.

"You have two choices. Either you choose to kill him and get your tail back, or you choose to stay with him on land." said Veridia. 

"Is everything alright?" asked Eric worried. "I'm fine." I said. "I'm glad we met." he replied. "Me too." I said.

***

"It's full moon tonight." said Eric. "Yay." replied Melody happily. "Are you okay Adam? you look quite pale." he said worried. "It's nothing." I lied. "I'm here if you want to talk." he said. "Thank you." I replied.

***

I was on my way to my room, when I accidentally looked out the window. I smiled when the full moon shone in. I walked out and jumped into the water. I started singing the siren song. I sang higher when a sailboat came closer. I kissed the man and pulled him down into the water.

Adam and Eric are together♥️

He can kill innocent people during full moon or if he's hungry.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~