I've missed you

Carson's: POV

I was in the moon pool and sighed softly. "Have something happened?" asked a boy. I turned around and saw my son. "Adam." I said and hugged him. "I've missed you so much." he replied.

" he replied

(Adam)

It doesn't matter where he has been during all these years, the most important thing now is that we are together.

"Adam saved me from the massacre." he said. "I'm forever grateful." I replied. "Alec plans to become king of the seven seas." said Adam. "We have to stop him." I replied. "He's too powerful." he said. "If he becomes king, the merpeople will die." I repiled. "I don't want to die, daddy." said Carmel. "You won't die, honey." I replied.

"Hey Carmel, I'm your brother Adam." he replied. "Adam." she said and hugged him. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." he replied. "Thank you." she said.

"My family is reunited." I replied. Adam and Carmel hugged me. "No one can tear us apart now." he said.

***

Ariel's: POV

Carson and Carmel visit us next day. I was so happy to see my godfather and goddaugther. His son Adam came too. He was so happy to see me.

"Ariel." said Carmel and hugged me. "Hello honey." I replied. "You've the same hair color as me." she said. "I know." I replied with a smile on my face.

Another girl with red hair walked into the house. "Nice to see you again, Bella." said Eric. "The same." she replied. "Mommy." said Melody and ran up to her. "Hello my pearl." she replied and picked up her. "Hey mom." said Philip. "Hello, my treasure." replied Bella.

Eva and Tom came downstairs. "Who's she?" asked Eva. Adam looked at Eric. "Hello mom and dad." said Bella. "Isabella." she replied shocked.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Carson is reunited with his son

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~