They lived happily ever after

Adam's: POV

June 14th 2016: Sydney

Me, Eric and Aqua was at the beach. We played with our daugther and she giggled. We love her so much.

(Aquamarine)

(Aquamarine)

"Lily." screamed a woman suddlenly. I saw a little girl on a surfboard, but she was too far out on the ocean. I ran down and jumped into the water. I swam up to her and she looked scared at me.

"Don't be afraid, I'm not dangerous." said calmly. "I'm scared." replied Lily. "Hold on tight. I said and swam back to the beach. "Omg, oh my little girl." said her mom and hugged her daughter. "I'm okay mommy. replied Lily. "That's good." said Sarah with a smile on her face. Lily hugged her mom.

"Nice job Adam." said Eric. "Thank you." I replied. Aqua clapped her hands and smiled. "You're so cute." I said and placed a kiss on her forehead. "My family." replied Eric and hugged us.

***

Carson's: POV

I was playing with my daugther in the water when a merman with long raven hair swam up to us.

"You're Carson, right?" he asked. "It's me." I said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Zeus." he replied. "Nice to meet you too." I said. "Do you wanna hang out with me?" he asked. "I'd love to." I said. "Great." replied Zeus with a smile on his face. I think I'm in love.

They lived happily ever after

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~