Fish fever

Carmel's: POV

I was looking for a gift to Melody. I don't understand why humans give presens to each other, my kind give gifts away rather than receive them.

I found a beautiful purple shell, but I happened to cut my finger on a rainbow coral. I didn't care much and swam up to the surface again.

"I found a purple shell." I said and gave her the shell. "I love it, thank you Carmel." she replied and gave me a hug. "You're welcome." I said and she smiled. "Do you have any sardines at home?" I asked. "They're in the fridge." said Melody.

I opened the door and took five cans. Just then came mommy into the house. She looked worried at me. I told her what had happened. She gave me a hug. "Don't worry my sweet pearl, we'll find a cure." said Catarina. "I don't want to die." I replied. "You won't die, I'll never let you go." I said.

***

Catarina's: POV

I was at the ocean café and waited for my food to arrive. "Here's your seafood, Catarina." said Carly. "Thank you. Mm, this is tasty, what's this food?" I asked. "Pickled crab." she said. I spit out the food and tears welled up in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" asked Carly. "You cook my pet crab, Crabby." I said coldly. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know he was your pet." she replied. My hair turned purple and my eyes went black. I licked my lips hungrily. I killed every single person inside the café.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my chapter

I feel for Carmel and Catarina.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~