You killed my family

Adam's: POV

Eric and I were at the Ocean Café again. A man walked in and my eyes got cold.  The tables began to shake and blue smoke appeared in my hand. Everyone ran out from the café. He turned around and grinned.

"Well well, look who we have here." said Alec with a smirk on his face. "How dare you show your face here?" I asked coldly. "Take it easy." he said. "You killed my family." I shouted angrily. "I had to." said Alec. "Just because you were jealous of my brother's new boyfriend." I replied.

"Adam." said Eric. "Who's this?" asked Alec. "My husband." I said. He threw a glass of water on him, but nothing happened. "Are you married to a human?" asked Alec shocked. "Yes I am." I said. "Humans are our enemies." he replied. "Not all people are evil." I said. "You can't trust them." replied Alec. "Yes I can." I said. "You have broke the law." he replied.

I used my powers to make a huge bubble that was filled with cold water. The bubble floated over Alec and a second later it exploded. He fell to the floor and his legs were turned into a tail. He gave me a death glance.

"It's not over." he said coldly. "I'm going to save the sea and the kingdom from your terro." I replied. "You'll never win." said Alec. "Don't be so sure." I replied and walked out.

***

"I'm sorry to hear about your family." said Eric. "It's okay." I replied. "I'm sure they'd be very proud of you." he said. "Yeah." I replied. Eric gave me a hug and I wiped away a tear.

Someone rang the doorbell and Eric went to open. Outside stood a girl with long red hair and blue eyes. "Hello, my name is Ariel and I'm Adam's niece." she said.

Adam's long lost niece is back

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~