Double trouble

Eric's: POV

My parents visited us the next day. I had completely forgotten that they would come.

"Grandma, grandpa." said Melody and Philip happily. "Hello my darlings." replied mom and hugged them. "You look just like you mother." said dad. "Thank you." she replied. "Mom and dad, this is my husband Adam." I said. "You've get yourself a very good looking man." replied Eva. "Yeah." I said. "It's very nice to meet you." replied Tom.

"Adam saved us from drowning." said Melody. "It's not a big deal." he replied. "He did?" asked mom. "He was so brave." said Philip. "Thank you so much, Adam, we are forever grateful." replied dad. "We have to celebrate it." said Eva. "It's not necessary." I replied.

"How about eating at a restaurant tonight?" asked Tom. "Yay." said Melody and Philip. "I think Aqua woke up." replied Adam and walked away.

"Who's Aqua?" asked Eva. "Our daugther." I said. "Oh my dear boy, I'm so happy for you." she replied. "You'll be an amazing dad." said Tom. "Her full name is Aquamarine." replied Melody. "She has a unique name." said Eva. "It suits her." replied Tom.

***

The strom howled like hungry wolves outside. The rain was pouring down and a lightning cut through the dark sky. This was the perfect weather to lure sailors to their death. I know Adam needs to kill to survive.

"Where's Adam?" asked mom. "He's sleeping." I lied. "It'll be nice weather tomorrow, so we were going to take the kids to a water park." she said. "Thanks grandma." replied Philip. "You're going to have so much fun." I said. "You and Adam will come too." replied Eva. "I'm busy tomorrow." I lied again. "You can surely take one day off." she said. "We're coming." I replied. "Excellent." she said. I let out a sigh, Adam is going to kill me.

***

Adam's: POV

"A water park, are you crazy?" I asked. "I'm sorry Adam." said Eric. "I gets a tail when I comes in contact with water." I replied. "Calm down, we'll figure out something." he said. "Like what?" I asked. "Say you're allergic to water." said Eric. "It can work, if we're lucky." I replied.

I hope it works

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~