I thought I had no family left

Adam's: POV

I was sitting on the couch in the living room and fed Aqua. Eric and a red-haired girl walked in. It was something familiar with her.

"Hello Adam." she said. "How do you know my name?" I asked. "My name is Ariel and I'm Neil's daugther." she said. "Ariel." I replied and hugged my niece.

(Ariel)

(Ariel)

"I thought I had no family left." I said. "Grandma took me to a safe place, before she got killed." she replied sadly. "They'll always be in your heart." I said. "I know." she said. "I'm glad you're here." I replied. "Me too." said Ariel.

"This is your cousin Aquamarine." I replied. "She's so cute." said Ariel. "Ariel." she replied happily. "She said my name." she said. "I've a feeling that you two will get along well." I replied.

"I'm Eric, Adam's husband." he said. "Nice to meet you." replied Ariel. "You're welcome to stay here as long as you want." said Eric. "Thank you." she replied.

"How about a swim to the moon pool?" she asked. "Great idea." I said. "But you know I'm going to win." she replied with a smirk on her face. "Don't be so sure, Ariel." I said. "Speak for yourself." she replied and I laughed.

***

We ran down to the beach and jumped into the water. We swam to the moon pool and I let Ariel win. It feels so good to be reunited with my niece. I will protect her with my life, I'm willing to die for her.

I love their bond

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~