Down to the sea

Catarina's: POV

"Can we please get out of here?" asked a girl scared. "I'm with you honey." said her boyfriend calmly. "I don't like this place." replied Kim. "Nothing is going to happen." said Alex. I swam up to the sureface and scared them. "Boo." I replied and she screamed.

"You should've seen your face!" I said with a laugh. "It wasn't funny." replied Alex coldly. "I don't want to be in here anymore." sobbed Kim. "You heard your girlfriend." I said. "Come honey." he replied. "You're not going anywhere." I said with a smirk on my face. I pulled them down into the water and ate them. The water was stained blood red. A hysterical laugh left my mouth.

***

I saw Tommy walking around. "Hey Tommy." I said. "Why is the water red?" he asked. "I was hungry." I said. "Did you eat the visitors?" he asked. "Yes." I said. "Robert won't be happy." replied Tommy.

"Come and swim with me." I said. "I'm busy." he replied. "Come darling, come my love." I said. "I'm coming." he replied and went down into the water. I swam up to him and kissed him. But then my eyes turned black. Have a nice life in hell." I said coldly and ate him.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

I'm glad Catarina killed Tommy.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~