Thank you for saving my son

Catarina's: POV

-Flashback-

June 14th 2003: Australia

I was sitting on my favorite rock playing a sweet melody on my harp. I saw a blonde haired teenage boy and a little cute raven black haired boy.

 I saw a blonde haired teenage boy and a little cute raven black haired boy

(Tommy, 23 years old)

(Caspian, 3 years old)

"Can we go home now?" he asked. "No, I'm looking for my fish friend Nemo." said the boy. "We've been here for an hour." he complained. "I just want to say hi to Nemo." said Caspian. "Nemo is just a character in the movie, he's not real." yelled Tommy. "You're mean." he said and ran away crying.

But he happened to slip on a slippery stone and fell into the water. I saw his head disappear under the surface. I jumped into the water and searched for him. I found him on the bottom. I picked him and swam up to the sureface again.

***

I swam to the beach and lay him on the ground. He opened his blue eyes and smiled at me. I gave him a smile back.

I saw a girl with long blonde hair on the beach. She was calling her son's name. I saw the fear in her eyes.

(Minnie, 19 years old)

"Mommy." called Caspian. She ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Oh my dear boy, I thought I had lost you." she said. "Catarina saved me." he replied. "Thank you for saving my son." she said. "No problem." I replied.

She saw my tail and a silent gasp left her mouth. "You're a mermaid." she said. "Yes I am." I replied with a smile on my face. "That's amazing." said Minnie. "It is." I replied. "I'm Minnie." she said. "Catarina." I replied. She blushed sweetly. "Thanks again for saving Caspian." said Minnie. "You're welcome." I replied.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

So sweet💕

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~