01

"Why are you breaking up with me, Stella? Did I do something wrong?" Jerome asked anxiously as I casually said that I'm breaking up with him after our two days relationship.

"Gosh, isn't obvious? I don't like you anymore." I rolled my eyes and typed on my phone.

"Why? What's the problem? Tell me. A-am I---"

"That's what your problem is, Jerome." I had enough of his mouth. I didn't expect that he's this talkative. "You worry a lot, you're so clingy, and you talk a lot that I can't even finish my words whenever we're talking!" My last words before I stormed off the building.

I went straight at the club where I was invited by a close friend. I didn't changed my clothes from school 'cause I'm wearing a lettuce trimmed fitted v-neck long sleeve and a black high waisted jeans.

"Stella! You came!" Andrea gave me a kiss on the cheeck as soon as she's near me.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss your Birthday." I laughed and took the Margarita from her hand.

"You look stressed out." She commented. The side of my lips rose up and sipped in the glass.

"I broke up with my ex-boyfriend. We've been together for two days and he's acting that we've known each other for so long." I laughed. Andrea pulled my hair lightly, I take that as her reaction.

"Pang-ilang boyfriend mo na ba 'yan? 'Di ka na nagseryoso." She sounded like my brother again.

"I don't know. Maybe he's 11th or... 12th? I can't remember it." I shrugged.

"You're really Jian's sister." She laughed.

The party went on and I met more people. My friends came too so I am not that lonely anymore. I drank, dance, laughed, and had some bodyshots.

"Do you see that man over there?" Kiana shouted so we can hear her. The music is loud.

We all looked at the man she pointed. I know him. He's from UP too and he's taking up PolSci.

"That's Lucas Bonifacio. You like him." I smirked. She giggled and talked about him in front of us for like ten minutes.

"Well, he's on his last year in college. I heard that after his graduation he's planning to move in America and live there for good." Kiana said.

"Konti na nga lang yung pogi sa Pilipinas tapos mababawasan pa." Artemis acted so disappointed.

"Well, he's got siblings and cousins, you know. His cousin, Sebastian, is my blockmate in one of our subject in DLSU. He's taking up nursing as his pre-med course to be a surgeon."

Wala na akong naintindihan pa dahil hindi ko na kilala ang mga binabanggit nila Kiana. I don't even know how I went home. I barely remember things if I'm too drunk.

I took a bath and prepared myself to meet Jana and Pearl in Ramen Nagi. May chismis daw sila at personal daw na sasabihin baka kasi i-screenshot ko. Mga loka talaga.

itsjanauary: @steleanor where are you now? We're here na sa Pres. CPG Ave.

steleanor: I'm omw na:)

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before storming off the house. I wore a black round neck shirt tucked in a khaki trouser. I tied my hair in a bun so I needed to wear jewelries to complement my neck and ears.

I drove my car at Quezon City. I told Jana and Pearl to order while waiting for me so when I came, the foods are already served.

"Ano bang chika mo at 'di mo masabi-sabi sa chat?" Pasiring na sabi ko at inilapag ang brown shoulder bag.