06

"Do you mean to say that?" He asked after a long while of silence. I averted my gaze and nodded.

"Yes, so mind telling me what you are doing here." I demand an answer. His jaw tightened as he played the inside of his cheeks using his tongue.

"Tell me what is our problem." He sounds calm but his expression says the opposite.

"I already told you we're cool, right?" Plit kong nilalabanan ang mga matatalim n'yang mata kahit na sa totoo lang ay gustong-gusto ko nang tumiklop.

"But your actions doesn't speak the same, Stella. Come on, tell me." He tried to hold my hands but I'm quick to hide it.

"Will you please stop acting like this, Sebastian? It's not funny!" I almost shouted. I walked out and left him dumbfounded near the water.

Kaka-umpisa pa lang ng araw ko ay sirang-sira na agad. Sira nga ba? O gusto ko rin talagang nandito s'ya pero walang magawa dahil mayroon akong bagay na iwasan sa kaniya? Nakakasakit na masyado 'to.

"Stella, lunch na!" Hindi ako sumagot dahil kakatapos ko lang mag brunch. Kung kakain man ako ay dito na lang sa kwarto ko. "Stella---"

"Busog pa 'ko, Ji. Mamaya na lang ako." Walang ganang sabi ko at muli na lang humiga sa kama. I don't know what's upsetting me.

"Come on, Stell. Don't worry, tapos nang kumain si Sebastian." I rolled my eyes and heaved a sigh.

"Whatever, Jian. The door is open. Come over here." I commanded. The door knoob immediately moved as soon as he heard me. His head peeked before entering.

"You look problematic." He stated and sat on my bed.

"It's because of you! You invited him!" I'm angry but in a lower tone 'cause I don't want Sebastian to hear me.

"I invited him, Stella, but he refused at first. I didn't know that he's coming. We just woke up and he's here already." He explained. Bumangon ako sa pagkakahiga at problemadong nilamukos ang mukha.

"What am I going to do now, Jian? He's here and initiates to talk to me!" I said and sighed for the nth time.

"You... can still talk to him without being attached, Stella." He licked his lower lip and looked like he said something that is hard for him.

I laughed sarcastically. "How am I supposed to do that, Ji?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Just do your best? As long as you know your limitations, you'll manage not to fall for him." I've fallen with him already.

"Whatever, Jian. I can't understand him. Is he like that to everyone?" I asked reluctantly and bore my face on a pillow.

"Like? What do you mean?" His brows creased and opened his phone while smiling. Damn you, Jian.

"Nevermind, maybe na-m-misinterpret ko lang." Pagsasawalang bahala ko at tumayos na.

"Ano nga 'yon, Stella?" Paghahabol n'ya but I did not respond anymore.

Bumaba ako sa kusina para maka kain na. When I passed by the living room, Jians friends were there playing something. I didn't get to see Sebastian though.

I looked for something to eat. They cooked sinigang na bangus that when I opened the caserole, the scent poked my nose and I suddenly felt how hungry I am. I served myself the food and ate alone in the counter top. But I did not expect to see Sebastian coming in, topless, from swimming.

His skin reddened ans his wet hair is disheveled yet he still looks handsome as he naturally is. Our eyes met and I immediately averted mine. My breath started to hitch when he walked towards my place and I wanted the ground to open and swallow me 'cause I assumed that he will approach me. When in fact, he went to get water from the ref!