12

"Omg, girl! What did you do to have a man who's full of effort?!" Jana said hysterically in our video call. She called me after she saw my Instagram post.

"I don't know too, Jan. He's unique." I uttered proudly.

"If someone has given me their handcrafts I'll be crying!" Ang overreacting na. Tumawa na lang ako at pinakinggan s'ya sa mga reklamo n'ya hanggang sa kinailangan ko nang patayin ang tawag para mag-dinner.

Mom didn't work today so she cooked for our dinner. If she only knew how much I love her cooking. But of course, she doesn't have time that much to cook for us. We understand.

"Mi," I called her in between our dinner.

"Yes, my love?" She replied.

"Can I invite Sebby for our dinner tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded consecutively and looked straight at Dad.

"You should, Stella. You haven't introduced him to us as your boyfriend formally." I felt my cheeks reddened after my Dad spoke. I'm not used to hear my parents talking about a boyfriend. Well, maybe it's because I haven't brought a boyfriend home?

"That's cool then. Let's have Kuya Ji and Ate Rons too tomorrow." I insisted.

After eating, I created a Facebook page for Seb's crochet business. He told me that he wants it to be named Stars Crocheting Haven. Well, it's obvious what it means. I invited Louis Bonifacio as an admin, too. And asked my friends to invite others to like our page. I already posted the picture of the bouquet he gave me with the estimated price attached. Of course people are also able to request their own choice of crochets. If Seb's done crocheting and wrapping the stuffs, we will also post it.

It's 10 in the evening when I received a message from him. It's him, posing cutely while crocheting. I saved the photo and added it on my story with the caption 'Lakas magpa-baby'. After that I typed my reply to him.

steleanor: Why you're still crocheting?:( You should rest na.

louiseb_: I already finished reading and reviewing my notes that's why I'm doing this. How 'bout you? You're still awake.

steleanor: I'm still reading my syllabus. We're having an oral recitation tomorrow:/

I sent him a photo of my study table with the study lamp on. He quicly viewed it.

louiseb_: If there's something that I can help you, I'm just one call away.

I was smiling the whole time that I'm reviewing. I don't know the reason but I think it's about what he told me. The next morning, I woke up early for my 7:30 A.M. class. I wore a white polo shirt tucked in a khaki pants. I tied my hair in a low ponytail.

"What are our plans for our project?" My groupmate asked, breaking our silence.

"Well, first, we need to have a clear plan on how are we going to construct the miniature bridge structure. Then we will buy materials. Construct it and ensure that it's strong enough and not that easy to break." I explained. I also took out a scratch paper to calculate the width, length and the mass of the materials.

I assigned myself to buy for the materials to be used tomorrow. Seb joined me to buy those so we can go together in our house for the dinner.

"Do I look good?" He asked nervously as the gates opened for us.

I chuckled. "You always look good, Sebby."

"I'm damn nervous." I heard him whispered.

As we entered our living room, we found Jian and Ate Roniel. I greeted them and left Seb for a while so I can change my clothes into a more comfy one.