10

"What are our plans now?" I asked while we're in a park after we dumped his party. I'm asking about our plans for his education.

"I don't know yet, love." Love despite what happened in the past days most especially earlier, I still can feel the butterflies in my stomach everytime that he will call me that. "I'll live in a small apartment." He swallowed hard.

"You can live in our house, Seb." I offered but he gently shook his head, refusing.

"I will try to live on my own, love. I know that I'll go through a lot but I'm willing to take it if it's the consequences of being with you." He leered as we both swing.

"You don't need to live on your own. Let me help you, Seb." I uttered..

"I still has my savings. I'm going to rent an apartment and maybe I can sell breakfast and merienda too." My bros creased on what he said.

"Then how about your studies, Seb, if you're going to start a small business?" I inquired.

"Someone will look over it whenever I have classes. I'll also aply for scholarships. I'll take exams for that and I'm still thinking about other business." I suddenly felt bad for him. I held his hand despite the motion going on between us because of the swing.

"I'm sorry, you need to go through this because of me." I said guiltily. He took a deep breath and held my hand tighter. He stared on my face and smiled.

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault and I regret nothing about my decisions. As long as I have you, I'll still be the best."

Sa bahay muna pansamantalang natulog si Sebastian. We have extra rooms for him. And as I expected, the happenings last nigh is all over the internet. Our video is viral too!

"It's still early, Jana." I sighed when I woke up with her call.

[Girl! Ano na?! Hot topic kayo sa internet. Ang daming ganap, susme!] Tuloy-tuloy na aniya.

"Oo nga, it's unexpected din kasi." I responded. I remove the comforter around me and stood up to stretch my arms and feet.

[Paanong nangyari 'yon? I knew it! You like each other!" She excitedly said. I heard Pearl's laugh in the background. [Pero, sis, it's going to be hard for him. I heard from my parents that Sebby will not get anything from his parents. How about his dreams?]

"I know, Jana. That's why I'm going to ask for your help. You're a friendly person, right?" I bit my lower lip.

[Para saan pang binansagan n'yo 'kong 'Mayora', 'di ba?] Even though we're only having a phone call right now, I can see her rolling her eyes.

"Can you help us sell Seb's merienda and breakfast? He's planning to sell foods kasi. Ayaw ko na mahirapan pa s'ya sa pagtitinda." I really find this situation hard. I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe I can ask my parents to get him as their scholar, huh? Not bad.

"Sure! 'Yon lang pala. I got your back." I breathe in relief. We talked more 'til she ended it.

I took a bath and wore something comfortable. I went down and I saw Sebastian cooking. My brows furrowed.

"Hey, why are you the one who's cooking?" I asked, sounding exaggerated. I looked around to look for the helpers but they are not around.

"Oh, it's my morning habit. I'm sorry, I used your kitchen." He scratched the bridge of his nose using his middle finger. "I let the house helpers to do their other tasks as for I will cook for our breakfast." Nahihiyang sabi n'ya.

I walked near him and hugged him in the back. I felt my cheeks reddened when I felt his abs. "What are you cooking?" I asked. Tumingkayad pa ako at ipinatong ang mukha sa balikat n'ya para lang makita ang niluluto n'ya.