Wearing Their Clothes(In their pov :0)

(These are short sorry ^^;)

Acsh

"Pet! Where's my cape?" I called out, getting no response. Why is she so quiet? She would at least respond. "Found it!" I heard, and sighed, and chuckled to myself. As I turn around to go get my cape, she walks in the room with it on. I blush softly seeing her. "How do I look?" She asks, I walk over to her and kiss her forehead. "You do." I say and walk out. I turn back to see her spinning in the cape. Maybe I'll ask the prisoner if she can make my princess a cape for herself.

Ava

"Hey Sweetheart, how do I look in your personality shirt?" I hear (Y/N) call from my room. I was a little confused, and walked back in. I see her in my personality shirt and...She surely has the personality for it. "You look great in that! Maybe I should get one for you, so we can match one day!" Your eyes sparkle.

Leif

I was teleporting around Ava's apartment, looking for my human shirt. "Leify~!" I hear from behind. I turned around and saw (Y/N) in my shirt. I then noticed how she didn't have anything on under, and blush. "Looking for something~?" She teases. I smirk and kiss her. "I was, but I don't need it anymore~" she blushes and giggles.

Noi

I was frantically looking for my 'hat' as Ava called it, only to find my cute girlfriend asleep in it. I quietly squeal at how cute she is, and kiss her cheek. 'When did I get so lucky?!'

Pierce

I was looking for my shirt as (Y/N) was just on Ava's couch. "Have you seen my shirt?" I ask her. She points to the shirt she was wearing. It then clicked, she's wearing my shirt. "Okay." I simply say and sit with her and cuddle her.

Rhys

I was looking for the 'sweat-er vest' as Ava called it, as I see (Y/N)~Chan wearing it. "Kitten, why are you wearing that?" You blush and giggle. "Because it smells like Rhys~Senpai! And so (Y/N)~Chan likes wearing it so she feels like Rhys~Senpai is hugging her!" She says, being her cute self. I couldn't help but blush.