Jealousy(Their pov)

You were walking in the park with the love of your life when an old friend you remember rejecting in high school, walked over to you. They were speaking with you and seemed to still want you, as if you weren't just talking to (L/N)(lovers name). You had a slight uncomfortable smile as you two continued talking, before you heard...

Acsh

"Ahem." They both look at me, the other person giving me a glare. I glared back, but they were saved by my princess. "Laurence! This is Acsh, he's my boyfriend." She then hugs my side and I almost instantly wrapped my arm protectively around her. "Oh..." "She's mine. So don't try to take her." I say, a little more angrily than I thought I would. "Damn. So you really did move on...whatever. You know I still want you~" he says and wink. I growl a little. "Acsh, lets go." She says. I nod and glare at him one more time, before walking away with my princess.

"Are you okay Acsh?" She suddenly asks. "I'm angry that guy had the nerve to try to take my most precious person from me!" I say, angry. "Acsh it's okay, I'd never leave you. I don't even like them anyways." She says, and smiles sweetly. I can't help but melt at her smile, as I calm down some and smile a little as well. "(Y/N), why do I feel so angry? I still want to kill him, but I won't just because I know you don't want me to...but why?" She gasps and giggles. "What?!" I was a little annoyed because she was laughing at me. "I'm sorry I'm sorry. It means you're jealous." What? Me? Hah! "You had the fear that he would take me away from you weren't you?" How did she know?! As if she could read my mind, she responds. "It's okay to admit you were jealous My dear Prince." She says, in that teasing voice of hers. I growl a lot more challengingly yet playfully at her and she giggles. I smile and suddenly kiss her, catching her off guard. She looked surprised for a moment before kissing me back.

Ava

"Hey Laurence, it's been a while." He then turned to me a little shocked, but quickly changed to his usual flirty ways. "Wow, Ava, I didn't realize my eyes weren't deceiving me. What are you two doing today?" He says, as if waiting for one of us to ask him to come along. Wait didn't she kinda like Laurence in high school? Shoot... "I'm out with my girlfriend (Y/N)." "Oh that's cool. Would you mind if I tagged along? I have something to ask (Y/N)." "Actually-" "She's too busy, and I didn't mean 'friends' girlfriend." "Sweetheart, it's okay." She says softly and kisses my cheek, causing me to be a "cute little angry floof" as she would call me. Laurence on the other hand, was (Jung)shook. "Oh, then never mind, I didn't know you were into girls (Y/N), but you chose a good one to fall for, so I can't be mad. See you two around." he says with a smile and walks away. "Cutiepie, it's okay, he's gone." She says and I smile sheepishly. "Sorry (Y/N), I really don't know why I did that." I admit, blushing. That was embarrassing. "It's okay Ava, it happens to the best of us." She says, and smiles. Dang I love her.

Leif

"Sweetcheeks, when are you done?" "Who's that? And why did he call you "Sweetcheeks"?" The guy asks her. "Laurence, this is my boyfriend, Leif. Leif, this is an old friend of mine, Laurence." She says. He then whispers something to her, earning a huge blush from her. "L-Laurence no we didn't!" 'I won't kill him..." I kept repeating, I didn't wanna piss off (Y/N) for killing an old ally. "Whatever, I guess I can see why you reject my advances now."He then turned to me. "Don't hurt her. She means a lot to me too, and I'd hate to see her hurt and it being your doing." He says, as if his threats scare me. "I'd say to not hurt her either as her al...friend, but it seems you're smart enough to know not to." I say, smirking. "Okay! Let's go Leif!" (Y/N) suddenly says, and pulls me away. The Laurence guy walked away as well.

"Do I get a prize~?" I ask with a smirk. "For what?" "For not killing that guy obviously!" I say, earning a laugh and kiss on the lips from her. "Is that all~? I did really wanna kill him." I say, wrapping my arms around her, she does the same around me and giggles. "Maybe when we get home. All the cuddles, kisses, and even Socky the Sock Puppet you wish for the day." My eyes sparkle in excitement. "Yes!"

Noi

"Can we get back to our walk now? And get pizza?" I suddenly asked. "So you two are getting pizza? Can I tag along?" He says. I'm getting bad feelings from him, I almost feel...threatened. "Maybe you and I can go get pizza ourselves one day too~" The guy suggests, winking. She blushes slightly, and that made me angry, someone else making her blush. I grab her and pull her close to me, hugging her from behind. "She's my girlfriend! And I'm her boyfriend!" I say, anger obvious in my voice. "He was shocked. Was it my outburst? Or that she's mine? "You two? (Y/N) is this true?" He looked at her, who was holding my arms as I held her close. "Yep! He's like me, we understand each other, and love each other." He seems defeated. I smirk a little and nod. "Y-yeah! So anything she does with you...I'll be with her!" I say, glaring daggers at him. He puts his hand up and nods. "Alright. The offer's still-" "Laur, bite your tongue, you remember about what I told you about how territorial Daemos are?" "Right, well, see ya around (Y/N)!" That guy finally left. "Pizza?" I hear. "Pizza!" I'm happy now.

Pierce

"Who's this?" I ask. "This is Laurence Zhal(Yes I'm using MyStreet Laur, he's my fave mystreet boi oki XD). Laur, this is by boyfriend Pierce." "Boyfriend?!" This Laurence was surprised. "Well, I guess you did reject me. But why?" She seems to have gone silent...did she feel bad? "Because you were always surrounded by girls nearly all the time..." "So it wasn't because you didn't like me?" He smirked. I don't like him. "Let's go (N/N)." I said, noticing I had a more demanding tone than intended. She nods. "For the record Laur, I may have liked you in high school, but I lost that in college. See you around." She says and walks up to me, and leaves with me close behind.

"Piercy, you okay?" I nod, but I felt angry. "You do not have a reason to leave me, right?" I ask her. She looks at me, then hugs my arm. "No, I don't. Don't worry Pierce, I'll never leave you for another." She says with her sweet smile. I couldn't help but smile as well, and kiss the top of her head.

Rhys

"And you are?" I say, trying to remain kind. "Name's Laurence. (Y/N)~Chan went to the same school I did for high school. And you are?" "My name is Rhys, and I am her boyfriend." I say, assertively, yet happily. He seemed surprised, why? "I didn't know you'd be into guys like him." "Neither did (Y/N)~Chan! But she is very happy with Rhys~Senpai!" She says sweetly. Why is he looking at her the same way I do? He better not want to try and take her. "Well, if you ever want to catch up, just the two of us, you know how to reach me~" He says and winks at her, then walks away. (Y/N) seemed annoyed by him. "Laurence~Kun it's not nice to flirt with taken girls in front of their lovers!" She scolds him. I sigh, releasing what anger a held in. She noticed quickly. "Are you okay Rhys~Senpai?" She asks me, hugging me. I hug her back and smile, as I pet her. "I am now that he's gone."