Walk In On You Changing

Acsh

You and Acsh got into another tbh petty as hell fight. So, to calm down, you decided to take a shower. Acsh has calmed down as well, a lot quicker than you did, maybe because he poked the bear? Anyways he decides to wait, because he remembers Ava's teaching of privacy. He sees you go to your room after you finish, and watches you. He was a tad annoyed you were taking so long, so he walked in your room without knocking. "Pet! I want to...." he gazes at your barely clothed figure. Given you were only in your underwear and a tank top. You jump and throw a pillow at him. He frowns. "Pet why don't you just use your magic?" "Because why use it for something so easy to do?" You retort back, and shoved him out.

Ava

Let's be real here, by the time you two were dating, you were very used to you changing. Lolz. The closest thing was in high school for gym.

Leif

OH BOY! He "accidentally" spilled your tea on your clothes, causing you to sigh. "Seriously Leif?!" You quickly go to Ava's room to change. Leif decides to scare you so he teleported right behind her, but before he could say anything, he got an eyeful of your beautiful figure. Once you listened to that nagging feeling that someone was watching you, you screamed and jumped back, falling onto the bed. "Leif! What the hell?!" You were annoyed. He simply shrugged. "What? I got bored and you were taking too long. But if I knew your body was so tempting~" you blush heavily and hit him. He laughs and leaves.

Noi

Oh, the poor baby. He walked in while you were changing for bed. "Hey babygirl can we snuggle tonigh-AAAAAHHHHHH I'M SO SORRY!" You hear, you only need to put a shirt on, so when you hear Noi's reaction, all you can do is giggle and finish. As soon as you walk out to see what he originally wanted, you were bombarded by apologies from him. "It's okay Noi, snuggles?" You offer.

Pierce

You're not too sure how this happened. Here you were soaked, thanks to Leif being excited about taking a bath again. So excited, he brought you with him...much to yours and Pierce's dismay. So you end up going to Ava's room to dry off and change. You see Pierce walk in with a towel. "Let me help...please." He asks, earning a small smile from you. "Can you ask Ava for a towel?" He nods and walks out, while you start getting out of your soaked clothes. He walks back in with it. You blush and smile softly. "Thanks Pierce." He nods and finally stares at your beautiful body. Well, he found everything about you beautiful, he just never had the chance to admire you like this. You notice he didn't leave, but you were okay with it. You knew he'd say something if he wanted to do anything.

Rhys

Halloween just ended, and you were (f/d/p)(fave Disney Princess) and you got Rhys to be your prince. You finished getting the makeup off and went to your room to change. As you were in the process of changing into your pjs, you hear the door open to reveal Rhys still in his costume. "Kitty can you help me...?" He blushes seeing your body, but says nothing about it, not wanting to anger you. You quickly put on your pajama shirt on, then help Rhys out of his costume, then finish changing. He smiles and changes into his usual clothes. "Thank you (Y/N)~Chan." He says and kisses your cheek. "By the way, you made a beautiful princess." He says and goes in the living room. You blush and giggle. "Th-Thank you Rhys~Senpai!"