Them Drunk + I'm (kinda) back!

Acsh
I see him only being more aggressive. But not just with yelling, also with kisses, and has more trouble being vulnerable. But him being a little grumble pants when you get him to chill and lay down in your lap. Awwe.

Ava
Hyper. All I imagine her being, is hyper. She gets stuff done, but bothers you when you're trying to work. You love and hate drunk Ava.

Leif(A little naughty)
SO DAMN FLIRTY!!! I can't see him any other way. He only flirts with you though, so you don't mind. But to say that it only happened once, after he wouldn't shut up about how'd he'd...have fun with you.

Noi
Total. Freaking. Crybaby! I see him cry over every emotion he feels.He's happy? Cries. He's upset? Cries. But he clings to you everytime, and you always hear him out, and even take a nap in the end.

Pierce
I see him just...talking a lot. Talking about Daemos, his past, how he's happy with you...He basically turns into a total yacker.

Rhys
I see him just be very touchy with you, sexual and nonsexual. I dunno why, I also see him trying to read a book upside down, and you trying to help him.

(Hey guys! Thank you everyone for all the suggestions and encouraging words, I really needed that. I love you guys so much! I'll add a photo later on ^^;)