Catnip Troubles

Request by:https://www.quotev.com/29618226 on Quotev!
(I had to look up what it does to cats)
Catnip Troubles- Rhys x Mei'fwa Reader

I swear, you can never catch a break with all the taunting and bullying and "having to prove you're not part cat". This time...was Ava's doing though, but to prove that you were in fact part cat. You ate some catnip filled cupcakes, soon you found yourself seeming as if...you suddenly seemed on the brink of sleeping, as if the world sped up and you slowed down. Rhys watches in amazement. "Kitty?" He says softly. You finished your cupcake, and got up, and wobbled a bit.

"As you can see, she is very much affected by the catnip, because mei'fwas are part cat. Cat enough for the catnip to actually affect her too!" Ava says behind the camera she was holding. "Y-Yeah..." you say, and wobble over to Rhys, before laying back down and rolling on your back, only to have Rhys tower over you. "Kitten, does anything different happen when you smell compared to eating it?" You nod and yawn. "Y-yeah..." You were practically out of it.

~*about 10 minutes later*~

You were finally back to normal! But it wasn't over. You knew it wasn't. Ava held some catnip in front of you, and you smell it. Suddenly, you are running around, and hyperactive. "Fascinating, it's completely different from earlier. Kitten?" Rhys says, watching you running around the now annoyed Asch. "Yes Senpai?" You say, running over to you quickly. "How long does this last?" "Aaaaabout as long as the first reaction!" You explain quickly and giggle. He chuckles and kisses your nose.

~*about 10 minutes later again*~

The catnip finally wore off and you were all normal again, maybe a little tired since you nearly ran off all your energy in that hyperactive moment, and Rhys noticed. "Tired?" You nod and Asch rolls his eyes. "Why did you have to do that anyways?" He asks. "Because people keep hurting her to prove she's not part ca...spirit." Ava explains. "But she obviously is, why would people care so much?" Leif asks. "Because people are hurting her to prove it." Rhys then explains. You nod simply. "(Y/N)~Chan's tail and ears have gotten grabbed, pulled, bitten, even sliced at." You add. Noi looks like he's gonna cry. "Then we will protect you from all the meanies that want to hurt you Spirit (Y/N)!" Noi says seriously. Rhys didn't like the thought of the others protecting you, but agreed. "Thanks guys." You say and kisses Rhys' cheek.

"Do you two caress a lot?" Pierce suddenly asked. "Why does Pierce~Kun ask?" You ask, confused. Rhys blushes though. "You mean kiss? A lot then! It is a way lovers show they love each other!" You cutely explain. "He deserves love." Pierce says, and pets you, making you purr. Rhys smiles and when Pierce stopped, he picked you up and took you to your home, where you two decided to cuddle and him practice his reading out loud, by reading out loud to you.