Favorite Place To Kiss you.

Acsh

I see his tsundere self kissing you on the cheek quickly and becomes an embarrassed boy. Until he's in his dominant mode, then it's passionate kisses on the lips, typically though, he's shy about his kisses.

Ava

I can see her doing the simple pecks in the cheek or lips. I can also see you kissing her first more than her kissing you first. I'm sorry but this is all I can see for Ava. 😅

Leif

ALL THE FREAKING NECK KISSES! I can see him attacking you with neck kisses more often than not. But whenever he's being a little brat though, he will almost kiss you, driving you mad enough to either give him the silent treatment, or...well...it gets a little more steamy.

Noi

I can actually see him kissing you on the lips very often, and him starting it. But they typically are just cute little pecks though. He also would occasionally kisses your horns when he wants attention though~ (Maybe he saw some...videos, or is just in heat, I'll let you decide lolz)

Pierce

So. Many. Freaking. Head kisses. He gives you sooooo many, not like you're complaining though. Whenever you two are sitting or you're in his arms though, you peck him on the lips. The big teddy bear.

Rhys

I can see him kissing your hand more often than not. Like, a lot. You are his princess, his kitten, and only the most respect. He literally asks you before kissing your lips. Unless you catch him when he's hor-I mean in heat. He still holds back if you aren't ready, but his kisses become a lot hungrier.

(Hey guys! Sorry for me being a little absent, but OMI ILY ALL SO MUCH! 699 reads, and 50 votes. I feel honored you guys like this! 🥺)