3

Amalia's pov:
Taking a step closer towards aros outstretched hand, I quickly get stopped by Demetri.
„Not so fast!" he seethes at me only to fall down to my feet's. Thank good Alec decided to step in, it still doesn't change the fact what he and his sister have done. So without looking at them or anyone else I step over an now unconscious Demetri. But just before I could lay my hand in Aro's Jane and Alec took a protective position in front of me. It somehow makes me happy that they at least don't want me dead.
Marcus hand quickly goes towards aros who now is eyeing in between them and me with curiosity.
„That's just splendid!!" a completely overjoyed Aro exclaims after dropping Marcus hand once again.
„Don't worry my child's, I won't hurt her." he tells the two twins that don't look too convinced but at least allow him to stretch his arm back out towards me. Slowly laying my hand in his surprisingly soft one, to let him see the vision off bella running as vampire alongside Edward.
„How intriguing to see what is going to happen even before it happens." he says with a wide smile plastered on his face.
„Amalia, come back here to your sister." Edward softly says while looking at the twins with a worried frown.
„How comes that I can't see your past young one?" aro questions me, still holding my hand to make sure I stay put and not go towards the cullans nor my sister.
„Because I don't want you to." I answer him with a small shrug of my shoulder. Aro's smile spreads even wider after that. As if that makes that much of a difference.
„Master!" a slowly furious getting Alec says from between clenched teeths.
„My apology son." Aro says before letting my arm go. Slowly, I turn around from them to walk back to my sister who looks on with wide eyes.

!!!!!Kursiv means they speak italian!!!!!

where do you think you are going my love?" Alec asks me with slightly angry eyes.
to my sister. You made your Choice years ago, I make mine now." I answer him pretty monotonous not wanting for him or his sister to see how deeply they had hurt me. As soon as I am about half way towards the rest of my company, edward pulls me behind himself and Alice once again in one quick motion.
„I am afraid we still need to discuss how this is going to end. As I have seen with my own eyes young bella will become one of us. However what to do with the sister of hers." aro says aloud so we all understand his saying. While there immediately were some threatening growls heard around the room, I pull bella into my arms for a tight hug.
„You stay safe bella! I love you very much, I hope you know that! Tell dad that I decided to go on with exploring the world for some time." I whisper near her ear, already feeling her wet tears dropping onto my shoulder.
„Thats all my fault! I should of never let you come along." she says as best as her hiccups allow it. I softly kiss her forehead like I always have been doing, ever since she was born.
„Take care of her." i say in my mind to both the cullans who look at me with wonder in their eyes before turning towards the rest of the room.
„As you said yourself, their case is dealt with. So they might as well leave, right?" I question towards an observing Aro.
„That's correct! You May want to leave, but remember that the volturi don't give second chances!" he tells them with a wave of his hands.
„It's alright. You guys go and keep my sister safe." I tell them through my thoughts. They again look at me with wide eyes before nodding at me sadly. Edward picks up a crying bella who try's her best to reach towards me, but Edward along with Alice quickly carry her away and hopefully to safety. When the door once again fell closed I look towards the three Kings that look really intrigued while my mates look at me with sad eyes.
„So how does this work now? Do i just wait till the rest of your Food arrives." i start to say but two threatening growls stop me before I could finish.
„No, I am sure your mates would prefer it to show you to your room instead." Aro says which instantly makes Alec and Jane stand beside me with wide smiles. My shoulders sag down a bit before I once again reach out my hand towards Aro. Not wanting to articulate why I don't want to go to a room with either of them and especially not with the both of them. They have thrown me away like I am nothing so there is no way I am going to go anywhere with them.
„What's the matter darling? They are your mates they won't hurt you. Even though I must say I would of loved to find out if you can resist their powers as well." Aro says while slowly walking towards me with wide and elegant strides. The fierce growling from my mates was quickly filling the room again at the prospective of putting me in any pain. How ironic that is! There is nothing that could ever be worse than what I had been through already at their hands.
„Alec, jane why don't you wait outside for some time." Marcus suddenly says after looking me in the eyes. Their threatening growls even got louder and they grouched down in front of me after pushing me into a far corner.
„That's enough! I told you I won't hurt your mate! She obviously wants to show me something so go and wait outside!" Aro growls at them. After they stare each other down for a minute or two, the twins slightly bow before leaving the room. However not before sending me a look full of love and regret.
„Come here little one! Take a seat and tell us what's going on in the head of yours!" Marcus says while offering me his throne.
„I can show you." I whisper out nearly inaudible, sure that they wouldn't of been able to hear it if they weren't vampires.