29

Amalias pov:
After a few days my mates and I had made up completely again. I was back to my happy and giddy self! Much to everyone's relief and joy. What somehow irritates me is that I became way more hungry. At first I only ever feed once a week but recently I at least feed every other day. I had talked with my dad and his brothers about it, but they only told me that they weren't surprised about it. They were way more surprised when I hadn't feed so much, especially since I am a newly turned vampire. Still I have the feeling that something strange is going on in my body...
Getting out of the shower, I stop right in front of the big mirror. I quickly pull a hand in front of my mouth, afraid otherwise I might shout out and alarm my mates in the other room. How could I of missed that!? My stomach has a small bump! A bump that wasn't there before!! But that's just impossible!!! As vampire you can't change your appearance!!! The only other explanation makes my eyes widen even more. It can't be, or can it? I mean everyone told me that vampires can't reproduce. But I don't know what else could of made that change. Trying to calm myself as best as I can. I need to find a solution, one that would let me figure out what the heck is going on!! Should I talk to dad and his brothers? No, they surely wouldn't believe me anyway. Carlisle!!! Of course he is a doctor and knows just as much about vampires as the other three!! So I dress myself in a flowy dress, now that I have seen the bump I find it really obvious! After a few more calming deep breaths, I enter the bedroom where my mates are already waiting for me. They both look a bit sad.
„What happend? Why are you guys looking so sad?" I ask them already making my way towards them to cuddle myself into them.
„Aro just informed us that we have to go on another mission." Alec says. I feel myself stiffen up a bit at the news. At least this time they told me! And it also comes in handy, now I should be able to visit the cullans without anyone getting suspicious!!
„We are Sorry Love!" Jane quickly apologizes. Taking a deep breath once again, I nod my head at them.
„How long will you guys be gone this time?" I question them in a small voice. They quickly cuddle me closer to them, kissing my cheeks and my forehead.
„Only this day. We should be back by the evening!" Jane says, her hand paint small circles onto my back. Making me relax more and more.
„Ok. But please be careful!" I beg them, afraid I might lose one of them! Alec turns my head to him before kissing me passionately. To my luck I am no human anymore, otherwise I would of died from lack of oxygen!!! The second he pulls away, Jane kisses me just as passionately as her brother had done just seconds ago.
„We will come back to you! No need to worry about it! No one will ever be able to pull us away from you, not even death!" alec says so sincerely, I can't not believe him. Smiling a little, I nod.
„Ok! Still, try to be extra careful for me!" I tell them again. Better safe than sorry!
„We promise princess!" he answers me and kisses me again. This time however way slower, I can feel his love towards me in this kiss. Sighing happily when he pulls away, I softly lay my forehead against his.
„I love you!" I whisper softly.
„I love you too!! But I am afraid I need to hand you over to Jane, she looks a bit on edge." he whispers back before nodding towards his sister, which to be honest really looks ready to pull me away from him. I lift my hands up, indicating for her to pick me up. And without any hesitation she does just that.
„I love you princess!" she says before kissing me softly. Making sure to savor her taste, her lips her touch, her everything!
„I love you too!" I answer after pulling back from the kiss.
„We asked Demetri to please keep you company while we are gone." Jane says, caressing my cheek with her right hand.
„That's really nice of you, but I thought I could go and visit Bella. I haven't seen her since a week and I want to know how far along her wedding plans are." I tell them. Well, it's not a lie since I did plan on checking up with her as well. At first they look a bit uneasy, why I don't know. But than Alec smiles at me.
„That sounds like a Good idea Princess. But why don't you take Demetri along with you as well? I heard that there are a few rogue vampires and we definitely would feel better if he would come along." he says with pleading eyes. So of course I agree right away, knowing otherwise they won't let me leave all together!
A knock on the door interrupts another round of kisses.
„I am sorry to interrupt but we need to head out!" Felix says from outside. He had learned to never open this door if not given permission. The last time someone did that, my mates attacked right away!!
„Goodbye my love! Stay safe and have fun with your sister!" alec says and pecks my lips again. Jane quickly as always following his lead before both of them leave the room. Only a minute later a happy Demetri stands in the door.
„Your mates told me and the masters that the both of us go and visit your sister!" he says and I can't stop myself from smiling back at him. He really has that personality that could cheer me up within seconds.
„We do! So come here!" I say and hold out my hand towards him. Without hesitation he holds my hand, except many others he is completely fine with me teleporting him with me. Others are petrified about it, so I only ever do it with him, my master or with my dad and his brothers.
When I open my eyes again, we stand in front of the huge villa from the cullans.